S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
@dracone There are multiple series about necromancers that aren't evil such as Death Mage Doesn't Want To Die A Fourth (was it fourth?) Time and another cutesy series that I can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
So he's using two nature creatures's mana for a revenge plot? Dude, you have the worse timing, ever. Aria, Tama, and Sylvia were about to stuck that pig for attempting to serve them poison tea.

I feel like I need to reread, cause I don’t remember who these two are, or this villain guy. Honestly, I’m mostly just here for the cute girls.

Dex-chan lover
In Stella-chan's mind, this plays out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORp_o7bnvM

Not gonna lie , i think i would do the same like the merchant does if my waifu get raped then killed by a noble then every "innoncent" bystander only do nothing and only turn their eyes off to me . Losing some1 that you really love can really turn on your ugly side , thats just human nature of vengeance .

Dex-chan lover
@z0mbiejr the 2 fairies met the main characters inside the new "forest dungeon" that appeared when they were transporting the dragon corpse, and the merchant guy was the one who paid the main characters to transport the dragon corpse from the previous city to the merchant's city

Dex-chan lover
BEHEMOTH VS UNDEAD DRAGON

place yr bets (always bet on the pervy protag)

What, is that dragon supposed to be a threat? It's just a reanimated skeleton. The actual dragon that was killed by the cat is standing right in front of him too. . . This is just a joke.

Well at least this chapter makes more sense than the previous. Always love seeing little armored Tama running around, the best fluffiest knight ever.

Users who are viewing this thread