S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

Dex-chan lover
....He is a 'behemoth' monster, but he can fit in a boob cup.

Are the boobs giant, or is monster naming BS?

@1boring i think he's still at the 1st evolution tree. xD
he might turn into a giant monster once he levels up or something like the dog from the black healer where he'll just becoome bigger version of before.

@MaekUploadsManga tthnks for the upload!

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody wants to be a cat, 'cause a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.... Also boobs

@1boring
I might be wrong, but if I recall correctly, Behemoth is also a creature from the christian's bible that is referred to as "the beast that only god can tame". It was believed to be referred to whales and fossils.

im getting the feeling the artist doesn't understand how the human body works, legs don't bend that way pal

Dex-chan lover
@Sil3ntxW0lf
Her hip should be more vertical/diagonal I guess. See for example: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/p2-w2-ballerina-a-20140529.jpg

@Bramia Alright, my eyes might have blurred.
Still, that cover art (LN's?) and the manga art of Aria looks really different.
Like an older sister to milf.

This series and the LN series isn't even rated R15, much less R18, so it's not like anything is going to actually happen. And in the web novel the only thing happening is light "teasing" BUT we can keep dreaming :)

Those new skills summon tentacles, infinite mucus spray and cross breeding...I think I know where this is going. Lol

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda hot, but for as long as he's the size of a house pet, this is terribly, terribly wrong. Hopefully he'll start growing into the iconic monster he's supposed to be referencing, or he'll get a transformation skill. But since another person said the series isn't even R-15, things will remain questionably wholesome.

Please don't fxxk your house pets.

Users who are viewing this thread