S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Goodness! Liz is such a darling 🥰 🥰 🥰
On the other hand, here comes some dark elf seggs time?

i personally think “Best In Slot” is more likely what the author is going for. If he intended for “second iteration” or something than sayin “V2” or something like that would have made more sense

Dex-chan lover
According to the person I met who was a contributor to the V.32 standard, they were thinking of the French meaning.
Well, I'm French and it doesn't mean "kiss". So they were probably told something like that from someone else and just like you, decided to remember it wrong.

Double-page supporter
Bro really turned his enemy into his personal maid. Wonder how Maura's gonna take this

Dex-chan lover
Guy loving work, with women gathering around him, living his best life.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing for solo play so you don't feel lonely? it stimulates pressure points with tentacles?

This boso turned the heart of the demon lord into a cursed sex toy...

Dex-chan lover
maidtobebred.png

She looking hella submissive in that ngl :meguu:
mc is a big tiddie magnet

Dex-chan lover
According to the person I met who was a contributor to the V.32 standard, they were thinking of the French meaning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ITU-T_V-series_recommendations
Note: the bis and ter suffixes are ITU-T standard designators of successive iterations of a standard (bis and ter are derived from the Latin for "twice" and "thrice").
As for French, unsurprisingly for a romance language, bis and ter's latin definitions are known and sometimes used, e.g. house street numbering can be "38, 38bis, 38ter" the way some countries do "38, 38a, 38b".
photo_334_gate_with_view.jpg

And here's the rest of them for anyone who cares https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_numerals#Adverbial_numerals

Fed-Kun's army
He should collect a few more demon lord heart pieces and combine them to make a ring. It would grant the wearer unnaturally long life, strength, invisibility, allow them to see things that shouldn't be seen, and finally corrupt their mind inexorably.
And thus, the Lord of the Rings was born

Fed-Kun's army
So, did the raw have it as "solo play" or is Silas just playing with us (pun fully intended)

Double-page supporter
I seriously thought he was now possessed but it was just the guild assistant. phew

Users who are viewing this thread