I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
What kind of stories would a skeleton have? Whether it prefers 1.5% or 3.5% fat content in the milk it drinks to maintain its bones? Or maybe it prefers cheese or yoghurt instead for calcium.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of stories would a skeleton have? Whether it prefers 1.5% or 3.5% fat content in the milk it drinks to maintain its bones? Or maybe it prefers cheese or yoghurt instead for calcium.
When someone says they don’t like milk.

main-qimg-9b2ef8fcae5ef489b10f577470aae070-lq

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And they have the audacity to still call themselves "S rank"
That's part of the "joke" but imo the author's kinda overdoing it

I have no clue how EXP works in this world, but they do have status windows, and regardless of how weak they were originally, after having fought so many times (even under the effects of MC's buffs), they honestly shouldn't be this bad, even if their fundamentals are garbage. Their class + stats should, in theory, be enough to at least beat Goblins, methinks. They're getting outdone by (technically non-combatant) villagers lol

Suspension of disbelief only works if the world is internally consistent - at this point, it just feels like the author made them look stupidly weak, as a joke, to make the MC look that much better.

Personally, it was funny the first few times, now I'm just like "aight we get it author, but now you're doing too much"

It's definitely more fun to see lots of people getting stronger rather than nerfing everyone to make the MC look better...
Agreed

Dex-chan lover

I have no clue how EXP works in this world, but they do have status windows, and regardless of how weak they were originally, after having fought so many times (even under the effects of MC's buffs), they honestly shouldn't be this bad, even if their fundamentals are garbage. Their class + stats should, in theory, be enough to at least beat Goblins, methinks. They're getting outdone by (technically non-combatant) villagers lol

Suspension of disbelief only works if the world is internally consistent - at this point, it just feels like the author made them look stupidly weak, as a joke, to make the MC look that much better.

Personally, it was funny the first few times, now I'm just like "aight we get it author, but now you're doing too much"

Agreed
Also agreed, like I keep telling myself "how has NOBODY told them that they AREN'T S rank??" They desperately need to be humbled cause as you put it, it's getting ridiculous at this point

Dex-chan lover

Agreed
Yeah they are definitely overdoing it, he gave them a 20-40% boost or something right? So in theory that should make them 10-20 levels weaker, and their stats in turn as well, plus any other buffs/immunities /resistance, combined with bad fundamentals, overconfidence, lack of group cohesion for regular tactics and nasty personalities.

So maybe they should be at c or b rank instead of s.

Users who are viewing this thread