S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
How down bad you gotta be as a woman for an Orc to put you down and turn away in disinterest

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they are definitely overdoing it, he gave them a 20-40% boost or something right? So in theory that should make them 10-20 levels weaker, and their stats in turn as well, plus any other buffs/immunities /resistance, combined with bad fundamentals, overconfidence, lack of group cohesion for regular tactics and nasty personalities.

So maybe they should be at c or b rank instead of s.
Exactly, I feel that even if they are weaker it should only by %, it should definitely not take way basic fundamentals like (class)skills, strategies, & basic financial management.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all the above, this old party being this weak makes no sense. Also they fought without MC when he buffed them so they should at least know tactics and the like. The author has overplayed his hand.

Dex-chan lover
They have no money and they are living on the streets, so maybe they are that weak because they are too damn exhausted ? Well I will say them being this weak is kinda unrealistic.

Yeah they are definitely overdoing it, he gave them a 20-40% boost or something right? So in theory that should make them 10-20 levels weaker, and their stats in turn as well, plus any other buffs/immunities /resistance, combined with bad fundamentals, overconfidence, lack of group cohesion for regular tactics and nasty personalities.

So maybe they should be at c or b rank instead of s.
hehehe, no. his boost was more than likely an huge +200-300% boost (the princesses ring had +200% defense and insta death protection for only permanent equip debuff) + his giant debuffs (-90% speed was from one of his debuffs) on to the enemy. in essence his party would have had stunted experience in fighting regular mobs without all these buffs and debuffs being thrown around.
that being said, the party still is a bit to weakly portrayed, they should be comfidently able to take on at least d-F rank quests due to their levels.

Dex-chan lover
When someone says they don’t like milk.

main-qimg-9b2ef8fcae5ef489b10f577470aae070-lq
I like my dairy products... and I'm lactose intolerant myself :kek:

hehehe, no. his boost was more than likely an huge +200-300% boost (the princesses ring had +200% defense and insta death protection for only permanent equip debuff) + his giant debuffs (-90% speed was from one of his debuffs) on to the enemy. in essence his party would have had stunted experience in fighting regular mobs without all these buffs and debuffs being thrown around.
that being said, the party still is a bit to weakly portrayed, they should be comfidently able to take on at least d-F rank quests due to their levels.
It's not just stunted growth. His former party has no real difficulty experience. They've basically doing Fissure at 100% accuracy with basically zero cost at EVERYTHING they've fought in exchange for 0-1% experience points... and they got too comfortable with that.

After Gaile left, they've gotten the Ys treatment and the difficulty slider went Dante Must Die mode. :kek:

Contributor
Melissa had a blade in hand and... dropped in with a surprise punch, not the blade. Even an E-rank wouldn't make that mistake. Is that blade an ornament or something? Also I know that was a gag to poke fun at how supposedly unattractive she was, but the implication that orcs would even try to assault her concerns me. So this is the type of fantasy that has rapey orcs. It's either they have civilized orcs or rapist orcs. Now I know which category this belongs to.

Pretty sure that means the goblins wouldn't be better in that regard, but they were lucky the villagers managed to massacre the little shits before it got worse for them. Anyway the incompetent party gag is overdone and it doesn't make sense just how bad they are though. This makes it look like they're fake adventurers weaker than civilians when they were supposed to be, y'know just weaker than S-rank. At this level of weakness they should be expelled from the guild for their own safety, not demoted to A or B or even C.

On another note the guild should punish Kash for attempted assault on that receptionist. That crosses a line no matter how you twist it, even if she successfully defended herself with one slap to his pathetic face.

Dex-chan lover
That party not being able to do D rank quests??!??

OK Authos is tripping now.

Users who are viewing this thread