I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Supporter
that poster is probably from before they figured out the cursed ring's effect. well, the positive ones, were we ever told the negatives besides being unable to remove? if so I forgot.

any new posters would probably be more "alive and in good mood at all costs" or something like that.

Even just a name. I mean, he passed through the guards because they could not see the bad fashion sense mentioned.
But if they had a "Glaile" poster, anyone who gets his name beforehand can give them info now.
I was curious too so I went back to chapter 5 to check. They didn't say anything other than implying the negative effects were negated by another curse.

Dex-chan lover
I was curious too so I went back to chapter 5 to check. They didn't say anything other than implying the negative effects were negated by another curse.
I bet money Vivian made the posters, remember she wants him dead....even tho he did nothing wrong

She's so stupid 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
If MC doesn't do anything to them, Maura most likely will fold them again for pressing Gaile

They really have no business having all that confidence

Dex-chan lover
I’d bet money that the totally not a pervert female knight tacked that on. Which if its true means she’s more of a danger to the princess and kingdom than whomever staged that assassination attempt chapters ago. Manga series like this have a bad habit of creating the most insufferable characters in the name of comedy.
Novel series btw, but pretty fair point

Dex-chan lover
The dark elf was mentioning about the assassination from the Empire and being a family dispute so the posters are made by the order or the Uncle/Brother, who is working with the Empire, that want the throne and is pissed he was the cause of their fail attempt .

Dex-chan lover
dead or alive?

not only the mc is dense as fk, his comrade is stupid as fk, now the kingdom is being unreasonable, this manga's cast of characters are unbearable.

at least maura is kinda likable ig.

Dex-chan lover
The guy was so close to finally come in to terms with reality and stop, but money blinded him again...
Now if the dark elf could see the amount of curse that the MC carries around, I kind of wanna see what a priest or saint would do in front of him... could they think him as some demon lord or something like that?

Dex-chan lover
Who puts a Wanted poster for someone who saved their princess lol. Can't they even word it better, like dead or alive wtf

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh god these guys are going to be like team rocket from now on aren't they :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
Who puts a Wanted poster for someone who saved their princess lol. Can't they even word it better, like dead or alive wtf
Probably from the female knight she's annoying

Users who are viewing this thread