I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, remind me! Isn't the said artifact being what Gaile made and sold it to the princess???
Yeah, it's the artifact that saved her from the assassins and is why she is trying to bring Gaile back to the castle. Although because they can't reveal the real reason (so others don't recruit him to make cursed tools instead) why they want him brought in he's being treated as a Wanted person instead of a Wandering person they want to invite as a VIP based on the posters which is why he ran to Farm Edge in the first place, lol. Can't wait to see how the girls react when they find out the truth, knowing that they have a Princess chasing after Gaile now too.

Supporter
What an honest face of an honest man who practices his honest craft. I bet his ship is fittingly named Honest Woman too or something. Lucky our party ran across such honesty.
They're gonna get attacked by that kraken no matter how much they try to avoid it.

That artifact is going to end up in Gaile's hands.
"You know, I usually wouldn't attack again for a while, but I'm totally going to make an exception this time..."

Dex-chan lover
And of course the assassination will be the one about the princess and the artifact in question is the ring bro sold her...

Fed-Kun's army
Normally I'm silently upset when I see a portcullis that won't even block the entire entrance, but in this case it's a good move. They only need it to block the surface of the water so a fleet of warships can't sail straight in, so any taller than that and it would be a waste of materials.

though if you compare the size of the bars to the size of the ships.... holy shit that portcullis is HUGE. :korone:

PMKFeeA.png
Frankly the scale of pretty much anything involving that wall is inconsistent as all fuck, and out of all the shots we got out of it that one is the shot I'd trust the least of all.
I mean, look at this:
yu8qur.png

On a semi-related note, I've my doubts about catapults being a good choice from that far up, even with the added ease of boats being a large, slow moving target, but I suppose it's not entirely nonsensical: maybe scattershot would be effective at countering the inaccuracies of a high arcing weapon starting it's arc from so much higher, the extra height and potential energy countering the lessened kinetic energy from lower mass.
Or maybe it's magically guided rocks that they're lobbing around.

Dex-chan lover
On a semi-related note, I've my doubts about catapults being a good choice from that far up, even with the added ease of boats being a large, slow moving target, but I suppose it's not entirely nonsensical: maybe scattershot would be effective at countering the inaccuracies of a high arcing weapon starting it's arc from so much higher, the extra height and potential energy countering the lessened kinetic energy from lower mass.

You can fire tons of things, scatter-shot, explosives, and in a fantasy world, the best ammunition is durable people to act as drop shock troops. Why fire a mass of solid metal when you can fire a screaming berserker at the enemy?

Dex-chan lover
Frankly the scale of pretty much anything involving that wall is inconsistent as all fuck, and out of all the shots we got out of it that one is the shot I'd trust the least of all.
I mean, look at this:
yu8qur.png

i love i'm not the onyl one that was going bananas over the broken-ass scales, but you noticed far more than i did, even taking into account perspective/projection distortions

Congrats on the graduation and thanks for the TL as always, Silas! 👩‍🎓

• This
Reactions: bot

bot

Wait, remind me! Isn't the said artifact being what Gaile made and sold it to the princess???
would be funny if the "artifact" was Gailie himself, i mean he made an artifact. people wouldnt belive a person could realisticly make something like that so the thing making sense to me is they are going to spin it as gailie is in possession of an artifact... perhaps with a wanted poster, when what they want is the craftsman so they can mass produce them... poor reaper is going to get harvisted to the point he will look like modren art manifesting forwards.

MD@Home
Congrats on graduation OJT! Not sure if thats a school or something else but none the less good job! Also thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

-Balanced has been tipped because of the failed assassination attempt
-Someone distributing artifacts? = Gaile selling them
Gaile is already changing the world and he has these 4 talented women (+1 if you consider the princess) around him, I don't think anyone will be able to stop him from having his fun.

Users who are viewing this thread