S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
That probably is, since the princess also said something like "express" which might be misunderstood by those four idiots.

we'll know the rest of the story in two weeks' time. I'll be back after two weeks with some many chapters!
Thank you very much for your work!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, don't think they're meant to meet again in this life heh, besides the 'Dead or Alive' wanted poster she also sent those morons after him xd Honestly, if you were Gaile you'd think she's holding a grudge against u which lasted more than one life o_ô

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter here is around the end of LN volume 1, while by half 12.2 will be the start of LN volume 2, the LN currently have 3 volumes and raws still going through vol. 2 iirc

Adaptation been pretty good to read so far tbh, since the og source was sorta like a trial short WN that was completed with 23 chapters and it later expanded when it got published as a LN, obviously changing the WN ending (since it was up to around LN 1 end, but had a definite ending)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Most probable is that the wanted poster maker misunderstood as well.
The Princess isn't very "honest" as one might say.
That Princess is a fucking dumbass is all ill say. If i were MC and those stooges came at me, i don't care if i were to potentially get a reward from the princess. I'll just whoop that mfs up nice and relocate or move to another village or something.

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter here mark the end of LN volume 1, while 12.2 will be the start of LN volume 2, the LN currently have 3 volumes and raws still going through vol. 2 iirc

Adaptation been pretty good to read so far tbh, since the og source was sorta like a trial short WN that was completed with 23 chapters and it later expanded when it got published as a LN, obviously changing the WN ending (since it was up to around LN 1 end, but had a definite ending)
Where do you read the LN? Did you read the LN raws in Japanese?

Dex-chan lover
"Black Hair, Black Eyes and average height and build, of course we know him, he is another generic MC made that way so the Japanese male demographic can self insert in the story"

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY! Don't let this manga stagnate in the slow farm town formula

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :salute: :meguu:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that's exactly what it means.
And I was certain she didn't know the poster said that and some miscommunication (or discontent subordinate) was going on, but now we see her with poster in hand... So she definitely knows?

Remember she has read the poster herself.
Easy comedy excuse: She's not reading the poster, because she just looks at her sketch of him on it and fawns over him instead.

Also, keep in mind that the wanted poster mentions a lame outfit and no sense of style, which when brought up by the hero party in this chapter again, she denies (since we know she likes it). So that's a provable part of the poster's content which she disagrees with, I think it makes sense to assume that she hasn't read the fine text on it (otherwise she knowingly distributed a poster she doesn't agree with, which seems out of character). So, I assume the "dead or" part was probably added by her bodyguard knight who hates Gaile, and has wanted to kill him already.

Dex-chan lover
first i thought this manga would never be translated and now i get like a ton of chapters... translator you have my thanks and please get some rest... i waited a long time for this to be translated, surely can wait a bit more

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL young king

If it's entirely possible/reasonable, you could consider finding a proofreader and/or typesetter, since translating solo bolo is both difficult and time-consuming. Delegation usually saves time, though I suppose the opposite can also be true if they're a hassle to work with lol

Plus the toothache, good luck and get some rest

Dex-chan lover
Easy comedy excuse: She's not reading the poster, because she just looks at her sketch of him on it and fawns over him instead.

Also, keep in mind that the wanted poster mentions a lame outfit and no sense of style, which when brought up by the hero party in this chapter again, she denies (since we know she likes it). So that's a provable part of the poster's content which she disagrees with, I think it makes sense to assume that she hasn't read the fine text on it (otherwise she knowingly distributed a poster she doesn't agree with, which seems out of character). So, I assume the "dead or" part was probably added by her bodyguard knight who hates Gaile, and has wanted to kill him already.
Perhaps the one who added "Dead" is part of the group who is targeting the Princess and wants the one who is protecting her.

Users who are viewing this thread