S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was the case that he was wanted for something like that... But then why the fuck did the wanted poster say "Dead or Alive"? Doesn't that mean it's very much okay to kill him xD?
I'm guessing that is one of the older versions of the poster.
he was being searched for before the true purpose of the ring was found out - that is, it is a VERY strong protection.
before then, they thought he "just" gave the princess a cursed item.
Remember she has read the poster herself.
did she? don't doubt she wouldn't bother, already having an idea of what it is supposed to say and seeing the picture.
she is very impulsive after all, it all started because she left before he could give her the change and dispell tags and explain what it did.

Dex-chan lover
There are a bunch of things marked with asterisks (the "*" symbol) in this chapter, but we there don't seem to be any notes to go along with them. Were those marked like that in the raws, or did you have a notes page that you forgot to add at the end?

Or did I just miss a bunch of in-page TL notes?

Group Leader
There are a bunch of things marked with asterisks (the "*" symbol) in this chapter, but we there don't seem to be any notes to go along with them. Were those marked like that in the raws, or did you have a notes page that you forgot to add at the end?

Or did I just miss a bunch of in-page TL notes?
Nah, putting notes was a hassle. If you mean about the *him = notes - literally was put him.
And the *Gratitude says by the princess and the idiots was misunderstood.
Notes - princess literally means it. But the idiots misunderstood it on a different meaning such as gratitude turned to be giving him a beating or something like that.
So yeah. Putting notes was long.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, putting notes was a hassle. If you mean about the *him = notes - literally was put him.
And the *Gratitude says by the princess and the idiots was misunderstood.
Notes - princess literally means it. But the idiots misunderstood it on a different meaning such as gratitude turned to be giving him a beating or something like that.
So yeah. Putting notes was long.
So it's not that you forgot to add notes, it's that you chose not to and forgot to remove the '*'? I'm just trying to understand why there are asterisks here.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh, so this is a world of idiots, where everyone is missing half a brain at least...

Dex-chan lover
But the wanted man poster said "wanted dead or alive"....
if this is a misunderstanding, it's not funny.

Contributor
Yes, do the dogeza, you idiots. They're lucky the princess is obsessed with Gaile and his OP kitsch. But when they fail to find him are they going to be forced to return the money, I wonder? If not maybe they'll just squander it all as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the princess can't read, as she couldn't read the wanted poster of Gaile wanting to bring him dead or alive. Also doesn't the wolf pack party already have a severely negative reputation in the guild, not just from the front desk worker but also them failing to complete even the D-ranked request, and them not being able to complete a single request since they have been promoted to S-rank, why would you even give them the time of day? I get that the princess doesn't trust them, but why waste time dealing with them when they have been shown to be utterly incompetent?

Users who are viewing this thread