S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
MC, before you open a shop or sell an item, learn common sense first. Being kind doesn't mean that person is not a sinners.

Dex-chan lover
As long as we get the chapters I'm fine waiting lol, thank you for picking up the series

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work

Lower the tranquilizer guns. It's not within our jurisdiction the practice of the cramming arts

Double-page supporter
Good luck with the stuff you have to do and thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the whole "I spent three days over-enchanting a sword in order to maybe sell it as a decoration", this is an instance where the MC being a big ol' dumb-dumb is sympathetic and believable. He's a naive, trusting doofus, of course someone's going to scam him. He doesn't understand the first thing about business, so it's realistic to think more people equates to more sales. It really drives home how his previous sales successes in the capitol were a fluke.

The real issues is to see if the MC will learn from his mistake and get some business sense. And hopefully some common sense while he's at it.

Dex-chan lover
Mc crafts a sword right out of a arpg, perfect for bleed builds and even has life steal and magic resistance, only problem is him trying to sell this bis item to fucking farmer Bob like wtf is he going to do with a sword called the divider?? I do like where this story is going hopefully this blacksmith ends up being a distributor for his stuff

Users who are viewing this thread