S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
He paid a gold coin. He can set up his stall wherever he wants.
Except apparently he was scammed. From the way they said it, it sounds like the guild has fixed rates, and likely the clerk only paid that amount pocketing the rest.

That said, it sounds like it is a huge problem if the mercantile guild has their clerks scamming their customers. That is kinda the guild that depends more on trust than any other guild. No wonder the market plaza was entirely void of peddlers and merchants etc.

Dex-chan lover
Mc crafts a sword right out of a arpg, perfect for bleed builds and even has life steal and magic resistance, only problem is him trying to sell this bis item to fucking farmer Bob like wtf is he going to do with a sword called the divider?? I do like where this story is going hopefully this blacksmith ends up being a distributor for his stuff
He just needs a Bleed Lacerate Gladiator to show up

Dex-chan lover
Except apparently he was scammed. From the way they said it, it sounds like the guild has fixed rates, and likely the clerk only paid that amount pocketing the rest.

That said, it sounds like it is a huge problem if the mercantile guild has their clerks scamming their customers. That is kinda the guild that depends more on trust than any other guild. No wonder the market plaza was entirely void of peddlers and merchants etc.

No, I think he could still set his stall wherever. If someone comes to complain, he can tell that person he paid a gold coin to the guild to get the place he wants. Then the person can take their complaints to the guild, which needs to figure out internally what happened. It's not like a guild official can keep scamming customers just like that. If such a thing happens, the guild needs to take responsibility as an organisation, because the guilty official was still representing the guild even if he/she was scamming a customer. The guild naturally ought to punish the guilty employee, but they can't just declare the transaction null and void without first negotiating a new, more reasonable deal with Gaile.

Dex-chan lover
Madman went and made a sword so cursed the only demerit is the fact it's cursed. Well, I guess it's also a minus if it looks like something only an emo edgelord would use.
Aren't nearly all his items only cursed with the fact they're cursed? And if equipment also get stuck on the person I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Mc crafts a sword right out of a arpg, perfect for bleed builds and even has life steal and magic resistance, only problem is him trying to sell this bis item to fucking farmer Bob like wtf is he going to do with a sword called the divider?? I do like where this story is going hopefully this blacksmith ends up being a distributor for his stuff
Or at least teach him to look at what people ACTUALLY need...

Dex-chan lover
bro this is too much mc is effectively creating items god couldn't make and is getting no respect for them. It just doesn't make any sense lmao. How aren't the people near him even trying to help him recognize his strengths more.

Dex-chan lover
bro this is too much mc is effectively creating items god couldn't make and is getting no respect for them. It just doesn't make any sense lmao. How aren't the people near him even trying to help him recognize his strengths more.
They are, did you skip over the last chapter or so when the girl tried to explain that having 3 extremely powerful enchants on an item where the only curse is that you can't unequip it without a dispell is so good that it makes what normal people consider artifacts look like normal weapons?

Everytime someone tells him that his taste are too extreme or that he's infinitely stronger than he fathoms he brushes it off or straight up dosent listen to what they say.

Dex-chan lover
MC's stupidity is really manifesting and it's getting on my nerves

How is it that he can't understand basic English...or whatever language they speak?

He only knows shit about cursed artifacts but is straight up retarded in everything else

I wouldn't be able to party with someone like him, idk how Maura hasn't up and left him yet 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm done with this manga. I don't mind dense MC as long as they grow up eventually, and I don't see this MC will become undense anytime soon. So, thanks for the translation. I'll see myself out, goodbye.

Dex-chan lover
He was selling parts of corpses right next to food vendors. I think that violated health code.

Users who are viewing this thread