S-Rank Party wo Munou da to Tsuihousareta kedo, "Kantei" to "Chiyu Mahou" de Nariagari Musou - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I guess healing is in a way denying wounds/damage. Upgrading that to the extreme could be seen as denying anything

Supporter
Soooo, is this the end of series?
Sure feels that way
Raws are set to release 24.2 in mid-June, and based on a few thumbnails it looks like new character(s) are being introduced to the story.

I guess healing is in a way denying wounds/damage. Upgrading that to the extreme could be seen as denying anything
Except I guess now the seal went back to Shiro? They kind of just skipped what happened to it after he uninstalled it (for lack of a better word).

Dex-chan lover
"I won't use this power again"
New Event Flag has been raised!!!

Dex-chan lover
"I won't use this power again"
New Event Flag has been raised!!!
He says that, as he literally uses the power to destroy the power :thonk: Would be better phrased as "This will be my final act with this power" or something. Of course, presumably it will un-erase itself if the story goes on long enough, when he needs it again.

Dex-chan lover
On page 28 you wrote "this sensible moment" just from context alone i think it should be sensitive.

Aggregator gang
2 things... 1, so instead of just not using that power he erased it?? Like, what if another evil dude that strong comes again, and 2, is it me or did the last thing the king said there make it seem like the king knew that guy was evil??

Double-page supporter
Man, the translation on this feels a little rough around the edges. Got some weird grammar and phrasing going on in some places. It makes it a little awkward to read.

Users who are viewing this thread