Sabinuki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Group Leader
Man, coolkyou manga so often end up becoming.... weird.
Not even bad per se, just unexpectedly weird.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt
Can't be COOL if there's no:
>Shota/tiny guy Paizuri
>Ludicrously sized breasts
>Depressing story arc
>Weird twist
>Tiny girl paired with large guy
>Someone's old man is an antagonist

Dex-chan lover
Our brave MC is now up against the RICH DUDE SECURITY GUARD FORCE

Double-page supporter
@tanukihat It is because of the art style. Most girls in Cool Kyoushinsha's manga look like little girls. And it is actually normal for Asian girls to look younger than their age. My friend who has one son and in her late twenties was mistaken by a foreigner for a high school girl and I have another friend who looks like a middle-schooler.

this goddamn cliff! now we have to wait 2 more months to see him show off his training!

Group Leader
@TheHoblit Lol, it shouldn't be quite that much of a wait this time around. I've done up a first draft of Chapters 11+12 already in the hopes of being a little quicker, so from I'm hoping to release a chapter or so every week until it's finished (at chapter 13.5).

Given my track record, though, I can't blame you for expecting me to be slow ;)

Dex-chan lover
@ZoboCamel
until it's finished (at chapter 13.5).

Well, shit, that sucks that there were so few chapters. I'm guessing it got canned? I at least hope the ending isn't a rused abortion and the mangaka at least got enough heads up to give some sort of a proper conclusion.

Group Leader
@definitionofinsanity Nah, it wasn't cancelled or anything. It's a spinoff of Danna ga, and it was only ever intended as a oneshot to begin with - so 13 chapters + an omake is how it was planned from the start. So don't worry on that end :)

Double-page supporter
I love this author, but good lord this motherfucker cannot write an ending for the life of him. Bro just needs to stick to quiet, SoL, going gentle into the night, endings.

Users who are viewing this thread