Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
@Your_Dino_Overlord This sort of story should be one of the hardest to write, as this tries to depict something that could happen in real life, so readers aren't as forgiving as when reading pure fantasy. On the other hand, people at the bottom of a well of despair and suffering from mental instability will hardly care if they are cringy or edgy.

@Kaarme I understand that I want to try to use cringy to offend someone or the manga for that matter. I'm not trying to offend someone with mental disabilities, but you have to agree at times it can be hard to read. At least for me, it is not to say that its a bad thing. I don't doubt that its hard to write and I believe it was beautifully written, and I'm not trying to compare it to fantasy in any way shape, or form. I also wasn't trying to call people who are depressed cringy or edgy nor was I trying to use edgy in a bad way.
Again I'm all for this manga and its one of my favorites, I was not trying to insult it just share my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@Your_Dino_Overlord Hey, it's cool. I wasn't trying to accuse or suspect you of anything. I was just trying to analyse the reason for why you'd feel like this is cringy and edgy.

Fed-Kun's army
Yay Haru has a name now, and backstory, if this was Jojo in 2 chapters he'd be dead on the floor

Sachi is still pretty unhinged the story will have to go awa uh alot longer to remove the darkness in her heart

Wait for someone. Talk to someone. Save yourself.

Thanks for the update!😊

is it bad I'm kinda laughing bc sachi almost murdered someone/someone just tried to kill herself and Haru just decides it's time for his backstory lol

maybe something in the last chapter led to this but I don't remember if anything would've

This is exactly what i wanted to read while listening to Hall Of Darkness from Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, its so dark and brooding.

Dex-chan lover
...GOD THIS IS GOOD. or at least that part where "Mister" tells the other girl to not kill herself from starting to understand himself better...IDK, just gave me such a feeling of catharsis I can't help but like this a bit more from that alone, and that stuff is actually coming to a close.

Users who are viewing this thread