Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

i finished all of these chapters in one day omg this is one of the best mangas ive read in a while im soooo hooked

HOLYYYYYYYY SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm so happy to see them finally start to open up to each otherrrrrr. This may be one of if not the most fucked up legally questionable dangerous immoral problematic relationship I've ever seen, but I'd be so happy to see these two find happiness together, whether that be as a couple or simply as a family. They may be fucking crazy, but they deserve to be happy!

Also thank you so much for your absolute dedication over the past two years with translating this series. This is such a great series so i'm happy that people can experience it!

I'll always waiting for the newest chapter everymonth!!

Thanks for your good work for translating this manga!

(sorry for bad English)

For a second there, I thought he’s gonna build up his harem of abused girls who’re waiting for their prince xD

Thank you so much for putting so much dedication and effort into translating this, your translations are so seamless, I just get sucked in and cant stop reading.

I JUST WASTED HALF A LABORING DAY AND NOW I'M ALL BEHIND IN MY WORK

BUT WAS IT WORTH IT?

IT WAS. IT WAS ALL WORTH IT.

RIP I also caught up, seems like it's going to take a looooong time for the next chapter to come since this was 3 months ago

Good stuff. I caught up in one sitting, thanks for the amazing translation. The start creeped me out, second half (when Matsubase first appeared) somehow reminds me of Death Note, and now it just gets really interesting to see how this'll turn.

Users who are viewing this thread