Sachiiro no One Room

Anyone know what's up with the delay? I know Crunchyroll licensed the series for the US, and they (generally) will translate new releases as soon as possible, yet they're still on chapter 43 as well.

Fed-Kun's army
@Popcky Try " I shaved. Then I brought a high school girl home." It's also about a girl who ran away from home, except the main dude doesn't perv over her. Beware the drama in the comments if you do read.

I like this a lot, but I wished this focused a little more on
Haru
more than her...
What happened did it suddenly drop? That's kinda disappointing

it really would be nice if there was an actual "active" scanlation group working on this

this manga is literally a masterpiece and if it doesn’t get picked up i’m going to start throwing plates

god damn that was a ride im so surprised no group has picked this up it gets good views and im pretty sure there's a ton of raws

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t find the raws for this series anywhere, plus Crunchyroll hasn’t updated it in months. Maybe the author hasn’t made a chapter since? I doubt that though.

i’m so desperate for an update that i would summon a spirit with an ouija board and force them to continue the translation

Dex-chan lover
Why hasn't this been updated in forever? Comments are saying that there aren't even new raws. Did the series got axed without notice or something?

https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/23311/?fbclid=IwAR2s39LZ15ff0GXzPA5E3GOtd_1uXho4B-F7ppggb3651lkB6LVYqMSQVlY I hope links are allowed ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread