Sachiiro no One Room

i think the series is on hold because of the TV serialization. I saw an article about them canceling the TV series cuz something like this had happened in Japan some time ago and they don't want to promote kidnapping as a means of escape, or somewhere along those lines.

When is this going to be continued? I just read it all tonight and this cliffhanger is illegal 😖

Its extremely well done this series is a masterpiece of psychological problems and the mind set of those who experience it. I enjoy reading to discover more, and even more than that its realistic beyond belief. Maybe unnatural in the sense this may not happen a lot but it realistic in the sense I can tell someone in the world is doing this. 10/10 cant wait for the next update.

@asdfgobrrr The TV live action adaptation was cancelled in the Kanto region, but was still broadcasted in Kansai, maybe it was the opposite, I don't remember. It was because there was the suspicion it was based on a real case. The manga was still released for two years, until June past year when Vol 8 was released, so unless something new happened, it's not that. The official English release stopped on chapter 43 too, which is the end of volume 7, so there's at least another volume that has not been translated.

wtf this description is the edgiest shit I've ever read, hopefully the actual manga isn't as edgy

holy fuck am i dreaming??? this is a miracle thank you so much for translating @Sbetto you’re our lord and savior

@yumimi Thanks! but as i said i won't pick it up , it seems the other traslator group wants to wait for the vol 9 when it's out so have faith coz they're doing a good job!

Do u guys think this will end in a tragic way?

I haven’t read this yet, but I’m pretty sensitive to sad endings (I get depressed 😂), can someone help a brotha out.

Plz and thank u

GIRLS/guys!

I am a really big fan of this manga (it means really a lot to me and my life) and I suggest you to buy the volume 8 (soon the 9 will come too!! Announced by the author, i cant wait for!) because here the translation are slow asf, i personally suggest to my friend this manga and following he translated one chapt, as he said he wont follow the translations so the probability of getting new translations are really low, i know not yall can buy the volume, but i suggest to you if you really love the manga as i do! There are only japan volumes, but you can literally use the phone, put in front of the pages and translate it with by the camera! ♡ (personally it was really understandable and clear to me)
I hope i helped you a bit, im really sad that a lot of people arent able to watch the new chaps when they are already out but not translated, hope you having a nice day ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

d0v

This is the most fucked-up series I've read and yet I still hope somehow it works out for the MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread