Sacred Chevalier

I like the Plot
But damn gives the Manga a better art
Cuz the art make the MC look pathetic
Just a little change and BOOM!!!!!
You got your self a good manga with Horny is the Power Source

ahh .. it's one of that story where "sex can save the world" .. We have enough of that already..

My mighty 3 inches peen would be delighted to be in that world. Im sorry lil peen that we don’t get to do that...

Well the premise is what it is. It is very much not subtle. The big issue I have here is, the MC is really unlikeable. He is the poster boy for thinking with his dick and consequences be damned. They could have made him less of a stereotypical little shit, but its just not so. I tried to read a few chapters of the webnovel too, but it is just as bad. This one is only going to be good for a bit of eye candy and really not much else.

well this is dumb
this story is pretty much just the author's wet dreams
you're basically reading a man's masturbation fantasies

MD@Home
This story is really uncomfortable, and the characters are really unlikable.
At this point I'm just in for the ride to see how much worse this will get. :|

Kind of surprises me how people don't understand that grand achievements very often come from very shallow desires, like greed, lust, vanity or jealousy. You don't have to fight for world peace or friends and family in order to get strong - as long as something motivates you, you should provoke feeling that makes you take action, even if it is something as stupid as your own insecurities that make you for example constantly go to the gym and no matter how good you look it is never enough.
If this guy's source of motivation is lust, there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with it, use it to your advantage! exactly as he did as a motivation for training. Problem begins when he starts thinking only with his dick and his main goal in life becomes getting his dick wet as often as possible, which isn't the case YET and hopefully it will stay that way.

Normally, i would hate the kind of wimpy mc. But fortunately, this has no background of "isekai'd", so i can accept a (real) 14 yo kid being that horny & single minded.
This manga show potential, hope the author wouldnt fuckup in the later stage.

Stop being so hard on the story! Haven’t you realized yet this is still the intro to the story!? At least wait till the main plot starts before you start trash talking this.

Cause I’m having a perty gud time with this educational material

Need to know about the sexual violence tag how much rape is their or reverse rape?

Dex-chan lover
From what I've read the sexual violence tag (from the 3 available ch) is... Borderline justifiable? The event which got this tag added (i assume) isn't even rape so? Maybe further down the line? Not sure. @Zer023

Tldr for those interested, nothing disgusting apart from the world setting lol, pretty much just a smutty manga with dark undertones and a mc who thinks with his wee wee, will probably listen less to the wee wee in the future, we will see.

Dark undertones explanation:
In this world human males are consumables most of the time with the lifespan of 2-10y when in service.

Users who are viewing this thread