Sacred Chevalier

Damn imagine in a world where most men can't get it up, the only guy who can do it frequently is massive perv and low-key rapist.

a harem manga where the male lead has a literal magic penis.

never thought I'd see the day

Dex-chan lover
MC is ass. Doesn't reflect on anything and is utterly selfish. No exaggeration to say he has no good personality traits.

Beware of a massive spoiler:
There is a death of loved one tag in the novel... and according to one of the comments there
To those who does not like the heroine dying this is not for you, as her first paladin died that let him mature, the MC set a goal to find the culprit and get revenge unlike the first few chapters when he only thinks his lower half

The facial art is a goddamn mess, making every character look retarded.

The main character is a literal retard and an asshole on top of that.

Lmao to think i used to be one of these pussy ass niggas complaining, bruh there are much worse mcs than this man, clearly yall are still lil weeblets if this mc is all it takes to tick yall off

Ah, I felt that, its been a few years since my last complaint about a manga...

But yeah, its fine to complain tho, but it'll be better if its an objective review

And I do enjoy reading the comments, they are telling us whats on their mind from their perspective, at least if they are not offending someone or something ofc 👍

Two pages in and the stupidity and horniness of the manga invades your mind and makes it so that you can only laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread