Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Tokimiya's Dilemma

AcX

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really missed this
As always, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. I know how it feels to be consumed by the idea that someone will think you're disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Japan why the fuck is your taste in manga so ughhhh sometimes?!

Thanks for the scanlation man.

Sad to hear this is gonna be the final stretch of the manga but as long as it ends strong and doesn't feel too abrupt.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating, and 11 bonus, no wonder in the raw source there was so many extras after certain point lol (for those that checked the raw source, pocket.shonenmagazine, and saw that there is alot of chapters currently, 72 excluding extras, that is because some chapters there are split in parts (part 1 and part 2) and in the volume they are just 1, so that reduce chapter numbers)

@sleepyfoxscanlations you made a little mistake in the character introduction-ish second page, where you misnamed the stu-co secretary. Otherwise, GJ getting over that "oh shit that's the end" depression and delivering

Group Leader
@hi2theworld Oh. My. Gods. I can't believe I left that unchanged. Welp, there's your peek behind the curtain of scanlation, where we (or maybe just me) duplicate layers and move them for the sake of speed/laziness. I had even changed her birthday to the right date... Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Fix uploaded.

@tseng Yup, and just to clarify, the chapter that went up in the raw source recently, 72, is the first part of chapter 49 in this volume, i.e. the final chapter.

Double-page supporter
Everything has to end, and better to end a story like this on a high note. I hope the author has done a good job of that.

Thank you, Sleepy Fox, for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread