Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Tokimiya's Dilemma

Dex-chan lover
To this day, I don't get why MCs are so scared/shy to touch their crushes' body (not in a lewd way).

I mean, even someone like me who has never have a girlfriend can easily tap someone on their shoulder or leg to call for their attention. Maybe it's a specific culture quirk that only exist in Japan?

Group Leader
i, too, am sad to hear of this manga's end! it was a stroke of luck that i discovered this series and i have to say, you're doing great work!! (with saeki-san and others!) thank you for your efforts and i hope this last volume will go out with a bang!

Dex-chan lover
>tfw manga is kill
jordan-crying.jpg

Dex-chan lover
in one hand i have the sadness of seeing the cute sleepy couple go... but on the other hand im also happy it didnt got dragged longer than what it should (im staring at you amano megumi...)
overall i just hope it has a nice ending... like them being together and maybe having a peek of their married life in the future where saeki still takes her naps...

Dex-chan lover
Yay, it's back- "it's the last volume"... T.T Dangit, and this series has turned into one of my favorites over time... Well, we still have some more fluff to enjoy! Thanks for the chapter ^^

Dex-chan lover
>final volume
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But damn, better than it dragging on, I suppose. Looking forward to my last doses of diabetes from this.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!

Thinking about even touching Saeki’s bare skin… Lewd, lewd Tokimiya-kun.
That shoulder grab too, isn’t this a little too close to the R-18 boundary?!

Edit: I’m already on the “Acceptance” phase of grief now… Just going to enjoy the fluff while it lasts…

Dex-chan lover
Last volume really ? A little disappointed but it's alright. Not a bad timing. Hope it doesn't end abrutply

Dex-chan lover
Very happy to see Saeki-san back ! Although a bit saddened to see it's going to be the last stretch. Oh well, let's hope for the best for the remaining time we have.

And thanks again for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Nyaaa
I think it's Asian thing
Remember, you westerners are more open about physical touch, Asian parents will look at you weird if you do it in Asia lol
Ah also, even in my thirties I still have thoughts like MC, not that bad but still reluctant to do a physical touch lol

Group Leader
So cute~ Also it ends on chapter 49, huh..... adding one more chapter would've rounded the number nicely...

At this point, Sol was desperate to make up any kind of excuse for more chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Nyaaa
It's an Asian thing in general. Unless you're really close people here are gonna look at you really weird if you start touching.

Double-page supporter
Yayyyy my boy even nature helped you get a shoulder touch. This is too dang cute

On the other hand, really wish it ran abit longer, but I guess it'd start getting repetitive for some people so they decided to end it before that. Still I really like these two...I don't think I'd get tired of them

Users who are viewing this thread