Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Saeki-san and Sports festival

Dex-chan lover
I had the opposite situation where I needed to partner up with "any girl from class" and ended up being teased that she was my crush. Those school events are traps I tell you.

Fed-Kun's army
@That-Guy Schools actually do that? This is the only time I've ever heard an anecdote about that particular game. I remember sports day but that was just running and some basic other events like javelins and the like. Nothing as gimmicky as find x thing fast.

Dex-chan lover
@LemonJuice
the keywords are "partner up" means he could choose (maybe) and "any girl from class" which from a viewpoint of a horny teenager, whoever you chose means you like them

My guess is that the card will be read aloud while they are still holding hands.

@LemonJuice At my school we had a similar game, but the item was announced aloud as all the teams had to look for the same item.

Dex-chan lover
uhh.... its gonna be an awkward chapter after this isnt it?

Contributor
shortindeed.jpg

Yes, I can see that.

Saeki's body is too attractive for a junior high school, surprising no male tries to go near her. Akagi and that junior uemura are common.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a miracle that they won tbh.
He started awfully late, he stayed to discuss instead of just taking someone’s hand and he doesn’t seem particularly athletic.

Dex-chan lover
@Lemonjuice
Yeah, at least in my school or in some parts of Asia. I think it's in part due to how easy and fun(?) that game is. Also it's the easiest event to organize and the coordinators were lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread