Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Mishima-kun Is Thinking...

Dex-chan lover
That was cute.
But when I saw piano I instantly had Tsubasa playing (Dosanko Gyaru for those, who dont know what I'm talking about) flashback and sweat for a second 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I'm ok with Kyuubo being dropped, it was my least fav of the stuff you're working on.

Is Fukami-kun dead in the water tho, or were you finishing this up first rather than have two similar fluff level things going at once? It's probs my fav of your TLs along with this one - don't mind the secret co-worker lovers one or the dude drinking with the hot chick from work one, just the kids first love shit is super fluffy and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This guy deserves happiness. And I'm glad to see he reached it.

Group Leader
@smashman42 It's okay, Fukami-kun isn't dead in the water at all. It's just that I work off of volumes, and the third and final volume wasn't out yet. But actually, I woke up for a brief period ~6 AM (Pacific Time) and saw your comment about an hour after you posted, and it prompted me to check when it was going to be released. It turns out, 6/4 in Japan-- in other words, it was coming out a mere two hours after I checked and three hours after your comment! Are you some kind of esper? At any rate, it's out now and I have obtained it. I'm pretty excited to read it myself, and then of course to release it for you guys! Though there's a little trepidation too, as there always is when a series ends. I'm not really sure when I'd get around to starting releases on this final volume, but maybe in a week or something?

TL;DR Fukami-kun releases in a week maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Misshi, mah boy. In real life he would've just walked past, like he was thinking. Isn't fantasy nice?

Though I have to say, I'm a HARDCORE pursuer of floof and romance, to the point that I want happy endings for ALL ships (only reason why Ore Monogatari doesn't get a 10 from me). And it saddens me that we've built Misshi and Akagi only to leave it hanging. I mean, it's better than a sunk ship, I guess, but...

Users who are viewing this thread