Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Mishima-kun Is Thinking...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh man, i relate to you on dropping that title, but on piano in my case (an irony, knowing that Mishi plays it), i've stopped playing my keyboard (in fact, someone else borrowed to play it, although i was reluctant to give it), i've stopped watching piano tutorials, i just stopped because i didn't feel like playing, even though i was pretty good, my skills have now basically reset, i can only use my right hand now, unlike before where i could use both to play complicated songs, i think it's because i simply don't enjoy it anymore, perhaps in the future i'll pick up again.

Group Leader
Hi @Skiepher, I've mentioned this in comments before (which I know are very easy to miss, not blaming you), but the Japanese online version splits the chapters differently than the volumes. Basically, some of the longer chapters were split into two or even three parts, resulting in the larger number. I think some of the bonus chapters may also be counted in that if they posted them there, though I'm not totally sure about that. Also, in regard to one of your comments on Reddit, this last volume was actually released in January. The online version reached the end a little more slowly. I didn't want to bother making an entirely separate reply on Reddit since it's such a small detail. Thanks for being helpful and answering others' questions!

@Richman I used to take piano lessons as a kid. More recently, I've been regretting not continuing. I hope you find the motivation to play it again as it's a skill I admire to some degree myself. But of course, you do you.

Group Leader
@drixomanbeta Sorry about Kyuubo xD. Regarding Kaishanisuki, I'm on that like sugar on a donut. I love that series so much; there's no lack of motivation (when I'm not feeling lazy, that is...). As I posted on the series page a moment ago, look forward to new releases for that series once I'm done with the main story here, probably ~4-5 days from now.

Wait I’m seeing people say that this manga is ending soon why is that? I actually liked it

Double-page supporter
Well, let's slap their butts with a bottle of Champagne and wish them fair seas.

Shit these recent chapters have been so short and there so little left, i feel like the ending wont be that satisfying but rather really abrupt at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Good for you Mishima, and even if these two don't get anything more, it was still cute enough.
@ysl4life Because it's already over, the translations are finishing off the remaining chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread