Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Saeki-san Is Asleep

Dex-chan lover
Well, while I do normally prefer things to end more conclusively I will agree this is a pretty good way to end the series. There are definitely way worse ways they could have ended it. I was half expecting a left-field "It was all a comma dream" ending, and this chapter's title did not help! (Before actually reading the chapter of course)

I'm glad they all-but-explicitly-confirmed they like each other, so we can walk away with more of a feeling that they will end up together eventually.

As long as its not a harem or love-triangle situation, "open" non-endings for those are frustrating as all hell.

Group Leader
@migh There are 11 bonus chapters, of varying but generally minimal length.

@Moraza Oh gods, that would've been the absolute worst ending, haha. Agreed on the not being a harem type thing either.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Plot twist, it was all a dream... Nah, i would kill the author and then myself if that happened.
While i would have liked a confession, this ending is nice, thank you so much @sleepyfoxscanlations ! Looking forward to your other works.

Dex-chan lover
ok, now i really need a second series. Maybe with them in high school? Don't know.

my brain gone from hearing sweet victory from squarepants during the whole chapter to "haha, yeah, wait what, wait it's the, wait, wait wait wait, what"

Dex-chan lover
9Ndgyp1.png

I need a sequel

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for scanlating this to the end!! I was really afraid we would get a really rushed ending, but this was very sweet and honestly, a satisfying sort of open conclusion (kinda makes me hope for a sequel hahaha), and I especially love to see how close the two have grown <3

I'll be waiting for the extras before finally saying goodbye to this fluffy series :')

Dex-chan lover
This was alright. The little sister helps push the older sister to focus on the MC.

I can live with that

Group Leader
@Yourself @Nightlilygirl- If a sequel came out I would hop on that like a flea on a dog! Maybe not the best analogy there.

@eviljackspicer The little sister also helps show how Saeki-san has changed. As she says, there's nothing Saeki-san will choose over sleep. But then instead of choosing to sleep in 10 extra minutes everyday like she wants to, she chooses to wake up 10 minutes early just to be able to go to school with Tokimiya. That's pretty nice, imho.

I like that ending actually. Sort of foreshadowing that her relationship with Tokimiya is progressing.

Gentlemen. It was a pleasure to read that soothing manga with you.
And thanks for translations, Sleepyfox.

Have a good and comfy sleep in this hard times, everyone. Because good sleep - good health.

Dex-chan lover
First I want to say that 10 additional minutes of sleep are not worth it if you have to run in the end. Makes morning tiring.
Huge thanks to all of you at Sleepyfox, Xereste and Heizz. I figured they would not end up together but yeah feelings confirmed is enough.
Her little sister should have appear more tho

This has been a very enjoyable journey to be apart of, thank you Sleepyfox for translating this to the end. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread