Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
I hate the mc. He is really self-absorbed and oblivious to the obvious feelings of others. He's honestly the worst kind of mc. I hate this type even more than the ones who are constantly doubting everything and being self-conscious even when something is obvious because at least those mc's seem to care.
Takai is hiding her feelings (even from herself), while Uehara's are just starting to bubble up.
Once the story starts moving, he picks up on everything in a hurry.

EDIT: I hope someone picks this back up because there's a late swerve that I'm still shocked the author didn't turn back from and I'm just dying to see how the folks here respond.

Group Leader
Takai is hiding her feelings (even from herself), while Uehara's are just starting to bubble up.
Once the story starts moving, he picks up on everything in a hurry.

EDIT: I hope someone picks this back up because there's a late swerve that I'm still shocked the author didn't turn back from and I'm just dying to see how the folks here respond.
I think I'm going to pick this since there is a Spanish translation, but I'm not good with Japanese (Still, I'm going to use OCR to see some things from the main raw) and English is not my main language so it could be not so good, but I want to do it to learn a little about manga translation and the use of Photoshop for them :win:

Group Leader
Hmm.... Raws are out to Ch.16, is this series dropped?
It seems so, I see that someone asked for it in their discord, but it was ignored xd....But I think I gonna pick it as my first time in the manga stuff since I am also on vacation from school. But guiding more from the Spanish translation and a little bit from the raw. Hope it does not result weird :huh:

Dex-chan lover

Hit me up with them spoilers bother

Fed-Kun's army
This one does the thing harem/triangle authors never do: go full poly. Like, full-full.

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread