Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
In my head cannon the popular girl is working towards a threesome. Little by little she's trying to wear down the glasses girl so she will say yes. Now, admittedly that is just my gutter brain talking as her intuition is probably telling her that something is going on between the ML and the glasses girl. She want's in on the secret but little does she know that the secret involves copious amounts of sex. Also, like I said before that glasses girl needs to be more honest or else she's going to be sharing.

Dex-chan lover
I love that he immidaitely recognize the start of a bullying pattern. Good for him.

Dex-chan lover
Well, can't be a romcom without drama. And jealous "popular" dude sure fits that bill. Hope he fucks off sooner rather than later. Dude needs to take a hint.

Well, at least the gears are whirring for Takai to open up. Really caring for Tooyama (or as Maika would say. "mature") to realize there's clearly issues but one's he can't resolve on his own. Even more caring to realize pushing them together ASAP and instead just being a subtle in-between is a more organic approach.

So was that remark about romcom FMCs not being real a meta comment or a statement from the author directed at his audience. We didn't need to hear that :fml:

Of course we know they don't exist. A friendly girl who comes up to a guy? Truly fantasy land.

Dex-chan lover
Release looks good. Minor nitpicks here and there, and the proofreader could probably be a bit more aggressive about suggesting improvements ("girls like heroines in romcoms" -> "romcom-like girls", for example). Typesetting is generally OK, but could probably fill out the boxes better (most noticeable in panels like 3.2.a). The way the balloons have paragraphs is also a little awkward.

I'm kinda disappointed we're mired in Uehara's story and not getting into the whole having sex with a classmate business more. Come on, man, the entire title is about how no one knows you're banging, and it's barely a plot point.

Supporter
Are you implying the person who wrote that is female? Bc I’m ngl that would be surprising
The letter is one part of a complicated plot by Shiori to generate a suspension-bridge effect between Uehara and Toyoma pushing them even closer together while leaving Kurashima reeling and vulnerable to her own designs. The plan works to an extent, but soon spins wildly out of control.

Release looks good. Minor nitpicks here and there, and the proofreader could probably be a bit more aggressive about suggesting improvements ("girls like heroines in romcoms" -> "romcom-like girls", for example). Typesetting is generally OK, but could probably fill out the boxes better (most noticeable in panels like 3.2.a). The way the balloons have paragraphs is also a little awkward.

I'm kinda disappointed we're mired in Uehara's story and not getting into the whole having sex with a classmate business more. Come on, man, the entire title is about how no one knows you're banging, and it's barely a plot point.
Noted! Thanks for the CC. 😁

Dex-chan lover

IMO, the "improvement" example you gave sounds just as, if not more, "clunky" as original.

Fed-Kun's army
The letter is one part of a complicated plot by Shiori to generate a suspension-bridge effect between Uehara and Toyoma pushing them even closer together while leaving Kurashima reeling and vulnerable to her own designs. The plan works to an extent, but soon spins wildly out of control.
That sounds convoluted as fuck...and hilarious. I'm looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
Who is Shiori?

Users who are viewing this thread