Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Supporter
Why the fuck does she like him so much though? Is it the standard MC syndrome?
His (relatively) mature, chill vibe combined with the independence and freedom from what she sees as completely pointless class hierarchies that he lives in and that she so desperately wants. Being a chad who stands by and defends his friends when things get tough should seal the deal.

It does.

Dex-chan lover
The smartest way would be to just stand at the teacher desk, say everything on the chatis bullshit, they are just friends and that is, saying they should stop being jealous and the class idol is free to be freind with whoever she wants could put some pressure on the stupid classmates so i twould be better to avoid it.
The second smartest way it to just enter the chat, ask them to stop slandering you (MC and the girl) and really, that is it, possibly leaving the chat permanently after making clear you know.
But we will get the stupid route, I'm guessing that it will be the 2 faking to be a couple so the classmates will stop with the prostituition stuff, and beta Chad will be jealous but unable to do a thing, and MC will probably don't tell anything to glases, making her brain fritz.
Another route could be trying to make friendly activities with trap classmate and glasses, if they go around as a group the rumors of the 2 having sex around should pass.
A normal but too smart way would be to recruit boobs in the library so they would think "oh, that is why they were together often recently".
Wonder what will it be.

Supporter
The smartest way would be to just stand at the teacher desk, say everything on the chatis bullshit, they are just friends and that is, saying they should stop being jealous and the class idol is free to be freind with whoever she wants could put some pressure on the stupid classmates so i twould be better to avoid it.
The second smartest way it to just enter the chat, ask them to stop slandering you (MC and the girl) and really, that is it, possibly leaving the chat permanently after making clear you know.
But we will get the stupid route, I'm guessing that it will be the 2 faking to be a couple so the classmates will stop with the prostituition stuff, and beta Chad will be jealous but unable to do a thing, and MC will probably don't tell anything to glases, making her brain fritz.
Another route could be trying to make friendly activities with trap classmate and glasses, if they go around as a group the rumors of the 2 having sex around should pass.
A normal but too smart way would be to recruit boobs in the library so they would think "oh, that is why they were together often recently".
Wonder what will it be.
One of these routes is true.

No, I'm not gonna tell ya which one. What's the fun in that?

Double-page supporter
Yeah the "direct" route either will work or backfire tremendously.

Still, it's somewhat refreshing to see an MC who keeps a cool head and uses it rather than go through the basic "let's ignore each other from now on" routine that inevitably leads to a cycle of unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck does she like him so much though?

Her explanation in Ch. 5 or 6 is that she sees Tooyama as mature since he keeps to himself and doesn't get into any drama or beefs. She picked up reading because Tooyama is always reading and thought that might be a key to "maturity".

That's the official reason but people can interpret it as MC syndrome.

The smartest way would be to just stand at the teacher desk, say everything on the chatis bullshit

We're talking about high school drama. The crowd never believes the actual people they are shit talking.

Sadly the best way is to find the instigator and make them admit fault. If they can make them admit fault. If not that's where one way recording comes in to out them (thinking they are so smug that they can't lose). But who knows if they are that smart.

Dex-chan lover
Anonymous class group chat, only in Japan.
Nah, definitely not only in Japan.
I'm Indonesian, and I can confirm something like this is also a common thing in here.
Probably in almost all East Asia and South East Asia Country too.

Dex-chan lover
I bet his plan is probably something silly that would never work in real life.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot see where this is going.
I can guess few route but all seems so cliche and the risk of back firing are quite horrible.
well, I bet on the fake dating.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck does she like him so much though? Is it the standard MC syndrome?
Did you skip to this chapter? Try rereading everything if you missed it. It had an entire chapter dedicated to it. I think around chapter 4 or 5.

Users who are viewing this thread