Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
In the real world, this would just make the situation worse.
Howcome? Not everyone is malicious and out to get you. He put every single student on alert with this including the homeroom teacher who is the sole authority in the class. Teacher's stance was the most important factor and she seems to be attentive rather than the cliche dismissive types in drama mangas. Whoever try to stir shit from now on will be outed themselfs instantly. This might be the most rational action (suprisingly) they could take considering they have zero knowledge about who is doing what. I'm just glad it was not some 5head doublecross trap revenge plot

Dex-chan lover
he the one who nearly ra** glasses girl in WN ver ..b4 MC bring teacher to burst into room and he actually beating the guy and one other guy in rage
Do you remember the chapter by any chance?

Dex-chan lover
Howcome? Not everyone is malicious and out to get you. He put every single student on alert with this including the homeroom teacher who is the sole authority in the class. Teacher's stance was the most important factor and she seems to be attentive rather than the cliche dismissive types in drama mangas. Whoever try to stir shit from now on will be outed themselfs instantly. This might be the most rational action (suprisingly) they could take considering they have zero knowledge about who is doing what. I'm just glad it was not some 5head doublecross trap revenge plot
I expected some Keikaku moves, but got some common actions instead.

Supporter
Any other manga and it'd be over instantly for Takai. I expected some gigabrain strategy, but just asking people to stop and telling the teacher is shockingly novel for stories like this.
The teacher being informed was mostly incidental for the moment (although of some importance in letting the class know the situation is being monitored, it's more important now that the class itself is on alert). If things had gone strictly through normal channels and bypassed the students themselves, things would've almost certainly taken an ugly turn.

As for Takai, Tooyama is still extremely concerned for her well-being just the way he is for Uehara's (if not moreso). There's no way he lets either of them go, at least until they're out of their respective crises. For that, though, he'll need help. Fortunately, it's on its way.

EDIT: Uehara offering to provide a literal V-card here is still as both precious and hysterical as ever.

Last edited:
The teacher being informed was mostly incidental for the moment (although of some importance in letting the class know the situation is being monitored, it's more important now that the class itself is on alert). If things had gone strictly through normal channels and bypassed the students themselves, things would've almost certainly taken an ugly turn.

As for Takai, Tooyama is still extremely concerned for her well-being just the way he is for Uehara's (if not moreso). There's no way he lets either of them go, at least until they're out of their respective crises. For that, though, he'll need help. Fortunately, it's on its way.

EDIT: Uehara offering to provide a literal V-card here is still as both precious and hysterical as ever.
I had the same reaction as the teacher when I received the translation for that part. 😂

Dex-chan lover
That guy was incredibly sus

So sus I don't think he directly did it. Just tacitly approved. Seems like a red herring.

In the real world, this would just make the situation worse.

really depends on the school. My crappy middle school, hell yea. It might even make the bullying worse.

I got to a much better high school, so airing out the dirty laundry would more likely cause the cowards to scatter. Since they know now that a few dozen people are aware and would report them.

Uehara offering to provide a literal V-card here is still as both precious and hysterical as ever.

If we're being real: you don't gotta give up your card to do compensated dating. Look at 300 chapters of Rent-a-Girlfriend lol. (I don't actually know if anyone banged there, but seems like good low hanging fruit).

Still, the gesture is that perfect mix of derpy and earnest that describes Marika.

ZmBLjXS.png

Well at least she's honest lol

Dex-chan lover
Also agree in the notion that while it is a 50:50 bad move to pull in real life, it is probably the best he can do has he is in the setting.

Imagine getting sleep deprived for the speech just to froze in front of class and stutter. What a clown
Sometimes no matter how much a soldier trains, once they’re in the face of real combat, they still have a moment of shock at seeing how actual combat is different. How much more for an introverted person who doesn’t want any attention?

Users who are viewing this thread