Saguri-chan Tankentai - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Saguri-chan's Exploration Squad

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with this as it was the only thing I care about in this manga other than nice double page spreads.

That's pretty good for a confession in a manga considering the Japanese apparently don't understand how emotions and feelings work.

"WHAT IS FEELINGS I JUST DON'T KNOW"

Achievement complete

> Exploration zoned obtained
> Let's go out forever zoned obtained

Al carajo con éstos JAPOS que siempre andan con la escusa de "No entendía que eran éstos sentimientos", además de esos finales en los que no te dan de frente un "SÍ, ACEPTO" entre los protagonistas.

La historia me había gustado hasta los capítulos que habían salido por lo que seguiré leyendo los restantes capítulos (Siempre y cuando los SCANS no se desanimen con este SUPER SPOILER), y respecto a lo que la historia parece ADS para SPOTS en japón... no me parecen tan mala temática, ya han salido varias series anime y manga con la misma finalidad, no es como que por ello la historia sea "CORTADA". Claro... Supongo que se podría intentar hacer una historia tan larga como ONE PIECE mostrando SPOTS de Japón, o tu que sabes, cuántas historias serían posibles con una Lara Croft con cuerpo de Saguri-chan?.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Shame on JAPOS mangakas which always use the same excuse of "I didn't notice / know the meaning of this sentiments", furthermore, this endings where they don't give you a clear "Yeah, I Accept" between the main characters (or even support characters).

I liked and enjoyed the story through the current chapters translated, so I will keep reading the rest of chapters once translated (as long as Scanlators don't get down with this HUGE SKIP / SPOILER). Regarding the story looks like a AD for JAPAN's spots I don't think is a bad "idea", even there is some recent anime which use the same formula, and should not be a reason to axe a story... well, unless you can create a Long Story as "One Piece" just using the Japan's spots; or how many stories could be created with a Lara's Croft stories with a female main character like Saguri-chan?.

Surely, if you use a translator will differ what I wrote in Spanish vs English, at least I hope were easy to understand.

Power Uploader
Always enjoy ppl getting butthurt. Good work, OP

Contributor
gotta be a sad sad life, when you need to spoil things to people just to feel something

Dex-chan lover
Soooo this was suppose to be a romance manga I guess? Editors must be tired of author bullshit romance development

Apparently I'm in the minority, but I like when a final chapter gets translated even before the scanalation for the other ones is done. I get to choose if I want to wait normally or just see what happens in the end, and nobody is forcing me to do the latter.

Group Leader
Imagine being assblasted over a chapter being released. Nobody is forcing anyone to read it lol.

> having troubles not clicking a chapter
> calling it "spoilers"
> Nobody ever will speak about Saguri-chan in another thread than in this one

Some people are really too stupid to understand what a spoiler really is.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. I didn't even realize that this skipped a bunch of chapters until now. Since the series is pretty much just a bunch of short stories, it doesn't really matter.
It is sad to know that the series ends so soon, though. :(

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck the authors are so fucking dense and they never ever close their characters relationships at all?

Fuck off, your fucking country is dying literally becauise there's literally no kids now.

The chapter is called "Saguri chan exploration squad" with that kind of title, it could've easily gone the way of time skip and give us both MC and FMC with their kids, exploring, and that would be the best SAGURI CHAN SQUAD.

I thought it was nice and cute and then I come to the comments section and it's fucking 4chan. Wtf

Double-page supporter
I was confused because it said [END] but then it was gone. Read the first page and then realized my mistake.

Real shame it ends the way it did, guess the author could find the right way to balance the exploring and the romance which was already kinda meh. Just have them be a couple from the start, it's so much easier that way.
Ah well, it's was a nice and real pretty ride.

@CrazyYanmega
I wouldn't say it's that bad. Abrupt endings like this tend to get people riled up. Especially when people actually liked the way things were going.

Dex-chan lover
Oof... I didn't check the numbers. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Oh well, I should be happy to know that the manga didn't get axed that early. Still though, I hope that ppl would at least put up some kind of warning on the first page at least (or did I probably miss it?).

Users who are viewing this thread