Saguri-chan Tankentai - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Saguri-chan's Exploration Squad

Dex-chan lover
Who's the fucking shithead who decided to skip 15 chapters and just translate the final one? And a half assed job of it at that? What is the point of doing that?

Fed-Kun's army
Can you block uploaders from showing up in your feed?

Double-page supporter
Wonder what's worse, reuploading a chapter or skipping like 10+ chapters for no reason. Both are childish and pointless, but which is worse?

Well, I got baited in reading that one, I'll be honest.
But you know what? Knowing that they end up "together" at the end doesn't really take anything away from what the manga is about. The romance is cute, but it's really just a side to the whole point, which is exploring (a.k.a get off your butt and go outside do shit) and introducing nice, little, interesting sightseeing spots around the country (which the youth of this generation really lack knowledge of).
I can still read almost any chapter of this manga in any order and enjoy it; and each of them would still make me wonder what there might be close to me that I'm missing out on.
If that was not your mindset by Chapter 20, I'm not sure what you were expecting at that point...

Sad that it was cancelled but at least it got kind of an ending instead of the author freaking out and going full NTR to jebait his editor like so many other mangaka have done in anger of their series being cancelled.

I thought the manga was cool for like 3 chaps, then it went really low quality, thank god it ended.

Dex-chan lover
@metabolic

ahahaha yeah same feel here
but actually it is good until the end of chapter 9 i think (where they introduce new girl)
where i thought senpai, and teacher is already enough girls in this series

and secod new girl are making it worse
i noticed in later chapter the MC are becoming unimportant to story and the main heroine become meme

Dex-chan lover
@Kamisama420 pretty much my view as well. It was clearly written to highlight the many great locations in Japan and encourage the spirit of exploring. Anyone reading solely for the romance completely missed the point of the manga. And at the end of the day romance-wise, they ended up together, so I have zero complaints.

Sucks that it got axed, the premise was quite original and interesting.

I really enjoyed this for what it was. The side romance was cute and not too pushy but, just enough to bring a smile to your face. This really shows the thrills of enjoying the great outdoors and all that it has to offer. It kinda makes you want to go out and see the world for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
There is a discussion in the Suggestions forum on adding warnings to Follows page entries when chapters have been skipped.

This proposal would reduce being tricked even by uploads that were not intended to be spoilers.

I think that the site programmers are quite open to the idea. They are more likely to implement it and to implement it sooner rather than later if people express support for the suggestion.

ATTN: @The_Look_Of_Disapproval, @Hounder, @havelmom, @fform, @qaaj, @conscript117, @scripted

Users who are viewing this thread