Saguri-chan Tankentai

Contributor
this manga has no death flag, no one is going to die. this will end with a big harem, for now we have: childhood friend (best girl), the quite girl (she can become his maid) and the teacher (second best girl: concubine)

Dex-chan lover
No....no,no you can't become a harem series. Your better than this. You're an interesting series . Don't do this to meeee....

Factory Enthusiast
I think I'm in Ironworks Faction. Electric arc furnace is awesome.
Assembly factory also awesome.
I don't like the chemical factory because you actually cannot see the process.

Dex-chan lover
If we're talking about the outside I have to give it to the ironworks. I guess I like my factories scantily clad, and a little dirty.

Dex-chan lover
MC tried to use no progress!

Deflected by side character confession!

I seriously fucking hate the trope of not telling someone you like them until you "become worthy of them" Motherfucker, they don't care, just ask them out.

Contributor
Well, I actually love the one-shot rather than the serialized one.
The premise of the one-shot was a lot a better and more solid, besides that the implicit romance development makes the story felt so natural and relaxing. Sadly, the one being serialized felt so forced in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
"I've got a good idea, let me introduce the girl who confessed to me to the girl I like, surely this is the best plan!"

You fucking yutz.

Goddamn I just wanted to see a cute story between the two, why do they always throw a wrench in the middle of everything? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread