Saguri-chan Tankentai

@MangaField Hey man I'm not bringing up kid diddling, you're the one doing that. I'm just enjoying the view of someone that's looking for other soylent drinkers

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField Alright then but I need to say this for the record if anyone from the future sees this.

1. I'm playing devil's advocate, mostly cause it's more fun to debate with.
2. Real pedophiles should go to jail.
3. Fiction is fine tho.
4. Debating against someone who dismisses real research and argumentative skills is bland.

Dex-chan lover
@RadioForrest

Yeah, I am the one who brought up pedophilia, not the ones who get turned on by naked children. ??‍♂️
I’m the bad guy here, alrighty.

Dex-chan lover
@RadioForrest

Facts are facts and not interpretation.

Also: odd thing to laugh about. You need some good comedy shows in your life. I recommend The Office. There are no sexualized children on the show though, so probably uninteresting to you.

Dex-chan lover
It has some good subreddits I frequent, yeah. Don‘t go to /r/anime though, that‘s were them child diddlers are at.

Dex-chan lover
reads the comments section
so this is about an oversexualized loli... not the wahmen on the cover?
why is there no ecchi genre tag

Dex-chan lover
Started as a nice enough romcom, but after the first few chapter, that part of the manga got completed forgotten, and now it's just some slice of life without romance whatsoever.

I expected wholesome and maybe not so wholesome talk in the comments whether if its worth reading but found a debate about lolis instead

Dex-chan lover
I came back to this manga after months only to wander in the comment section to see my past debate...

No seriously, is this manga worth reading?

Contributor
Expected this to be like https://mangadex.org/manga/12172/burapa-the-black-parade
But alas.

Users who are viewing this thread