Saiai no Onee-sama ga Akuyaku Reijou datta no de, Kami ga Sadameta Scenario ni Aragaimasu @COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You are a wizard Anon. Or so I would like to believe, that chapter was cleaned up quite nicely.

Anyway, the sisterly bond is great in this one. Felt for a moment like I've already seen this before. But the end still caught me off-guard.

Dex-chan lover
I'm difficult to please but I thought the scanlation of this was decent, considerably better than some current scanlation groups for sure. Nicely done!

Dex-chan lover
So, the question is... does this counts as yuri? :pepehmm:
(I mean, I'll be shipping them anyways, but the question still stands)

Thanks for the translation! That redraw is nice!
One. They’re blood sisters, so no, it’s not yuri.
I ship yuri too, but I don’t do incest.

Two, she loves her sister the most in the world and is
perfectly happy with the first prince/king marrying her big sis and having a child. I don’t think she’s necessarily interested in romance anyways. Given what she’s done over & over to secure her sis’s life and happiness.

Nice.. been a while since the one deserved beating is being beaten on first chapter at that

Contributor
Well, they explore already every possible villaines routes with all these manga copy cat to each other, this was something unexpected and original, the villaines with the siscon imouto. :D

Dex-chan lover
Well, as long as the engagement with this extreme loser really get annuled. :pepehmm:
By extension I hate the king/queen who let their second son become this spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread