Saiaku no Avalon - Ch. 30 - Promotion Exam (2)

Dex-chan lover
So just a jackass holding onto what ridiculous pride they had to take it out on her? Can't wait to MC just shit on people. I know for the most part he doesn't show his powers due to other otherworlders but it is fun to see him go all out

Dex-chan lover
With the amount of shit that’s coming out his mouth should his ass really jealous.

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate some level of rettribution, I honestly feel this isn't enough and this was 18 pages with like 2-3 pages of content. We really didn't need this dragged out specially as it seems to be a monthly series.

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate some level of rettribution, I honestly feel this isn't enough and this was 18 pages with like 2-3 pages of content. We really didn't need this dragged out specially as it seems to be a monthly series.
It's a monthly one lmao?? Man fans of this slop really are patients

Supporter
This whole thing is completely different in the light novel than it is in the Manga. As it's not used to introduce Omiya's story and connection in the light novel so it doesn't feel as rushed or as random as it seem here.

Dex-chan lover
then, it's time for a new manga
its monthly, bad pacing, even worst the mc is beta to the core...
nah man...

i do try to like this manga
I looked up the japanese site and it does indeed look to be monthly which is insane considering the pacing, lack of content per chapter and stuff. I'm considering just reading the LN.

Dex-chan lover
lol tf is that reasoning they just wanted to make the player mad originally by showing the like ridiculous unfairness of this realm or something lmao

Dex-chan lover
I started to notice how the MC's proportions seems to be slightly uncanny, incomparison to other human characters. As in... he was drawn with long torso and shorter legs. And was he average height? I guess he was drawn against female characters a lot and he was slightly taller than them...

Fed-Kun's army
It is weekly, this is published directly online, and it's already on chapter 37 here. It's also why all chapters are 18 pages long, unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a scanlation group willing to translate it weekly, which, is a shame, because, it's very good for an isekai. It reminds me a little to Accel World, with a fat, but, cool main character.

Dex-chan lover
It is weekly, this is published directly online, and it's already on chapter 37 here. It's also why all chapters are 18 pages long, unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a scanlation group willing to translate it weekly, which, is a shame, because, it's very good for an isekai. It reminds me a little to Accel World, with a fat, but, cool main character.
I fell off the WN a while back, just lost my schedule. The world building and characters were really good, though… might have to get back into it again.

Aggregator gang
I fell off the WN a while back, just lost my schedule. The world building and characters were really good, though… might have to get back into it again.
Don't.
MC is too passive and let himself get bullied for no reason, has no established goals except for "wanting to keep story on track".
Everything still feels it's just a prologue also MC achieved nothing so far and his status is still the same loser except that now his fiancée who believes he's insanely strong and is hiding something from her.

Dex-chan lover
Don't.
MC is too passive and let himself get bullied for no reason, has no established goals except for "wanting to keep story on track".
Everything still feels it's just a prologue also MC achieved nothing so far and his status is still the same loser except that now his fiancée who believes he's insanely strong and is hiding something from her.
I appreciate the suggestion, but I feel like we’ve got crossed wires here. I specifically enjoy the world building and the characters of the story. I didn’t stop reading because I disliked it, I stopped because I took a break to read other stuff. I genuinely enjoy Avalon, but I can understand others not really getting into it.

Aggregator gang
I appreciate the suggestion, but I feel like we’ve got crossed wires here. I specifically enjoy the world building and the characters of the story. I didn’t stop reading because I disliked it, I stopped because I took a break to read other stuff. I genuinely enjoy Avalon, but I can understand others not really getting into it.
I feel like the author needs to write more, it's too damn slow with basically no development.
You get hooked on the world building and the setting, but the bad part is the weak MC and the slow development with poor conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread