Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Damn... I haven't fallen so hard and fast for the 1st prince in a manga in a long ass time... 😍 but whew boy please be the ML 😥😥😥

This is dumb... He's the second prince... No matter what his parents issues, he would be brought up knowing full well that he won't rule. His arrogance and straight up nasty attitude would stop him from getting any actually powerful backers. Illegal activity was mostly done by the less powerful nobles which means he would have been put in his place long ago.

Damn this turned out to be much worse than I thought! I thought he was just a foul mouthed idiot cheating sc*mbag but he turned out to be a total bully! ....Now he isn't even human anymore 😳 he's just a piece of sh*t lying around 😮 smelling as gross as ever ಠ,_」ಠ dirtying the space that he doesn't deserve 🤢 🤮.Can someone please clean this sh*t up it's making me want to vomit 🌚

Sorry guys, I'm dropping this. What's the point of having a brawling princess when at the end of the day she's just getting dragged to shit like this for years.

yeah, you know? It's super common for somebody to pull a knife during one of those "Lover's quarrels"

Double-page supporter
@ honeeysuckle
Scarlet, darling, be a dear and break his jaw. It's for the greatest good.
*talking in unison*
For the greater good.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god....why all the retarded prince seem to be like.....goes absolutely to the limit of being a retard?!
thankfully his older brother look like a decent sort .-.

Whenever I see a character like the prince, I always think that it reflects rather poorly on the author. It is basically them saying: "I lack the writing ability to create a compelling and believable antagonist!"

MD@Home
Ah, good to know that her actual looks and personality isn't overlooked in the story, cuz she's a killer, not in the literal sense though meant that in the looks department.

Double-page supporter
her face : i am not mad
also her :
d00.jpg

I really like this fmc but I'll drop this because I hate pretty boys. Sorry

@makc123
Yeah or at least a ordinary guy. TBH, I cant Self-insert with a pretty boy.
Pls dont hate me ☹

Users who are viewing this thread