Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
But is she gonna reclaim Nanaka? Help our poor bb...he trusts you and believes in you!!

@WhimsiCat
So an asshole reincarnator huh, wonder what's the importance then. Is the endgame Scarlet punching a goddess?
A man can dream

Thanks for the update! it's nice that we get to see other people's powers :O A dragon whatttt

Never get between a lady and her meat.

So she really doesn't realize what he meant by a promising an oath? She's gonna be so mad if she gets tied down to that shitty family again.

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus I usually don't care much about stuff like that. If it happens, cool, if it doesn't, whatever still have the manga. But I need this to be animated so I can collect .gifs of Scarlet beating the shit out of people.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I just walked into but I liked it. the updates for this one is very sparse but so the momentum is off but I adore how refreshingly happy our rose(MC) is

Dex-chan lover
The kingdom sure has to replace a lot of nobles in the kingdom because of scarlet lol

Fed-Kun's army
Bahaha, the composition of the melody names with Scarlet's joyous fighting is just - muah *chefs kiss*

Users who are viewing this thread