Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

She just Za Warudo the heck out of the plump human sand bag but dang it's made outta tough materials. I want to see Scarlet fully healed beat the living heck out of this Tezzewhatever and drag that head in the clouds and drag it through the mud (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Fed-Kun's army
oh dear... attempted assassination of the crown prince... thats high treason. I hope you have another hidden gun buddy, cause you best use it on yourself right now lol.

I call BS. How the heck was he able to stand up after all the damage she gave him?? Makes no sense. There better be an explanation for this because it's annoying that plot forced this to happen to get the prince to sacrifice himself for Scarlet to further their relationship.

Contributor
Prince is really a nice guy for Scarlet.

The Duke fat probably absorbed some hits, ahah.

@penguinslovesnow A good chunk of her bones are busted, she's probably super fatigued and he's a fucking giant ass butterball. I can buy that her attacks weren't at full strength at the time combine that with fat's ability to absorb kinetic energy and I can buy he can probably recover enough to point a gun at someone after getting knocked out for a few seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Punching with broken bones in your hand sounds painful af their even bleeding in the page right after she sends the Duke flying,that has to hurt

Thank you got into it yesteardey and i see a new hapter alredy. Keep up the good work 🙂

Dex-chan lover
@penguinslovesnow
Yeah, i hate when authors do that.
For starters, that usual bullshit with speed. If she is moving at 100x speed, just a slight punch of hers would have enough kinetic energy to shatter his skull and splatter the brain.
For some reason, so many authors just unaware of that.
And nevermind that, lets pretend that it is some kind of miraculous space-time manipulation that doesn't actually increase her speed. Even then, she was quite serious and pummeled him with quite a number of attacks. So she one-punch veteran knights and assassins, and somehow some fat noble that can't fight or defend properly took 10-20 hits and got up just like that... Not just consciousness, bit he is able to move body to escape that hole and holding the gun steady and take an aim.
I mean, cmon!

Dex-chan lover
The dumbfuck of a pig noble actually shot the prince.
Hes done... he probably would have snaked him self out of jail for the other things he has done, but shooting royalty... yeah, hes fucked.

Yep we couldnt find any way for Julius to shine after the vankish prince appearance except a human armor. Well anyway godwin should have just passed out, shouldnt miss the opportunity to use his new gun i see.

Fed-Kun's army
how did he even get up after that???? the fuck?? also augh now the prince saved her.. he'll probably be okay but i wasn't expecting it from him tbh. it's nice everyone was so worried about her, awww :'))) a nice change from when she stood (seemingly) alone and had to endure that awful prince's bs. also wow so that chick has charm magic or sth??? ANYWAY I HOPE SHE GETS HER FACE PUNCHED IN TOO

thank you for the update!

TWO CHAPTERS?! I offer my sincerest thanks for the blessing, dear scanlators ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread