Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

don't act like none of you have ever teased your significant other. that's a healthy relationship (though without the physicality these two have, but it's manga and they have super powers).

Dex-chan lover
he didnt shot himself in the foot, he charged a cannon then he aimed at his feet and blasted off his lower half into oblivion, fucking A

Fed-Kun's army
That was cute...
Untill the last line... Scarlett is the embodiment of us on wanting to punch his face there..

Double-page supporter
@Macrendil I love watching Youtube videos of people who make historically accurate dresses and clothing. I tell you that before pockets were invented most dresses had a slit in them (cleverly hidden on a seam or in a fold) it went to the in between the layers. The layers of the dress go linen shift, then corset(or stays), then bustle, petticoat or structure building foundation garments, then dress. One could wear a fanny-pack/waist purse like thing strapped under the dress, the structure of a dress like this has plenty of room to hide it, and easily reach for needed items through a pre-made slit.

Group Leader
Julius is the troll of the century, it's actually kinda refreshing
still would've loved to see him get punched in the face tho

Lol. Reading the comment section is sooo fun. With half doubting wether or not Julius love Scarlett and the other half was talking how Julius messed up and becomes our (and Scarlett's) punching bag 😅

Dex-chan lover
that was some big flag crush.
the prince has the qualities for a harem master, sadly he will not survive if he keeps pulling that for lady scarlet

me at julius "confession": ah... he's so sweet to her wuahhh-
"toy": ... nah send him flying idgaf! get his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmaoo thank you for the chapter! can't wait to see the next arc!

Users who are viewing this thread