Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Unce Roger say, "If your rice is too wet, you've fucked up. If you play with a girl's heart, you've also fucked up!"

Fed-Kun's army
There's always so much to talk about in every chapter.

Her friends are precious. (And Lady Rosa's face change was cute as heck!)
Scarlet's blushing.
The idiot prince's fakeout.
And a glorious double page spread of a radiant sister to kick off the next arc!

Damn, I'm excited.

Dex-chan lover
glorious retribution, it finally happened. It was amazing how long she held back.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I'm annoyed by the prince. If hr is still saying "toy" at this stage and still laughing at the possibility of being romantically interested in her then fuck him. I hope she doesn't end up with him

so in essence its not the prince thats rotten its just his mouth
and because the author wills it the mc doesnt ask herself why he would risk his live for a "toy"
yes toys are impotany without them live becomes very dull they may even be worth killing over but no mere toy is worth risking to die for

Fed-Kun's army
If we left out the toy part, it was a perfect proposal. But No, the prince dig his own grave. Lololol. At the end it seems that he want to say that if scarlet want romantic relationship he would be in, but No... Beat him Scarlet!! Even for a tease/joke that deserve Saitama Punch

Hope they are still teasing/bickering like this when they become king & queen

Well... this is the part when I drop this series. It was really interesting but after this chapter I now already what will happen to her. To bad she fell to the cliche. To continue my search then.

Users who are viewing this thread