Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

@zz2000 yeah, I also think Julius is the most likely romantic interest, but I hope we see more of a serious/cute development between them, and I'm curious about saintess Diana too hmmm

Dex-chan lover
ah fuck it the mc is really not good. im glad she didnt fall in love with him previously!!!!!! all royal families and corrupted nobles in the story should just really die

Scarlet my girl TTTT poor you from being flustered for nothing (she still cute tho)

Uh, diana is scarlet sister? She's cute

Dex-chan lover
I'm still interesting this this manga but my enthusiasm really as been deflated.
Thank you to the translating for getting this out to us though. Appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
the reactions are mainly divided into two factions, those who absolutely love his twisted teasing and those hating it to the max.... but we all can't refute that we ship it.

YOU RUINED IT YOU MASOCHISTIC SHITHEAD PRINCE AAAAAAAHHGGGGGGGG!!!!!

You stole our girl's first time(getting flustered and her heart skipping a beat) so take responsibility.

And get fisted (in the face and other places).

Dex-chan lover
.... Ah he conformed to what she thought of him to get her to notice him as a man didn't he.

Well,I know that he'd love to tease her but why this time. OMG now I want to cheer Nanaka than THIS Prince and THAT Prince

@Lucrecia
Fine I concede that last one
But he's too pushy as an M though?
Also 'toy' isn't much of an M thing to say either

Have you ever seen the kaguraxsougo (not canon) couple of Gintama?
It feels kind of similar

Fed-Kun's army
i want that punching bag, not because I hate the prince, but because I want to punch something

Dex-chan lover
I never liked this shithead Prince and I hope he get's fisted by Freddy Krueger's gloves

Here's hoping Scarlet can land someone who's not a giant bag of dicks

Users who are viewing this thread