Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

Group Leader
@puppeto4
Not to call them out or anything, but I'm pretty sure that Uxtef is the only scanlator using awful raws from alphapolis. This manga, Free Villainess and Be Happy (both other NASS series) and Not a Villainess (that I also work on for Haru Party) all use high-quality alphapolis raws, that are quite easy to get.

If she was so badass she wouldn't have agreed or would have tried to break the arranged engagement , trash

Can I just say I love the work that Not a Scans Scans Group is putting in? Redrawing all those onomatopoeia must take ages, and to do it so well is just lovely.

For all of you that are working on all of this amazing translations thank you very much! For all of your time, patience and dedication!

10/10, probably the best twist on the "villainness is falsely accused" trope out there. Every story begins and ends with a violent beatdown.

I do know why they ask us tonnot share it, but asking like that seems a bit shitty to me, just scanlate and stop if you're asked to or don't scanlate at all if you think you can't, but don't do it sneakily like this, as it's only an insult to the artists

Users who are viewing this thread