Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

Ch 18 end: That last frame edit.. is exactly how I feel. I love love LOVE Scarlett, but after what that Prince said a few chapters ago, I have a huge disdain for him now, and can't stand seeing him constantly interacting still with Scarlett as he does. I really hope that the author does not pair these two together in the end. Prince asking who is manipulative this chapter? YOU ARE YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL! Look what you've done all these chapters and had the audacity to do that!

I can't stand Julius. He's ruining the series. I'm only reading for Scarlet but he's making it very difficult by being a condescending prick and receiving no comeuppance. Really hate the trope of "male character is a prick but don't worry he's actually a ~good person~ deep down." Fuck off. I hope she actually punches him.

I really like Scarlet, but I HATE Julius. He just grates on my nerves, and I want Scarlet to beat him up too. I really hope he's not the main lead. She deserves so much better!

Man, when I read the first chapter I let my guard down too much. I just saw the typical condemnation event taking place and went like "here we go again", little did I know homegirl was about to pathe the palace floors with knocked out aristocrats. I choked a bit there ngl.
Also, I'd prefer if that dragon prince guy be end game with Scarlet, at least he honestly expresses his feelings. The 1st prince's feelings are probably more sincere than he lets on, but I personally find him too shifty.

Dex-chan lover
Man I left this manga 2 years ago so it can get more chapters...and it hardly got any 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I can't belive my own stupidity. I have been reading this without adding it to my "reading" list. Now I have to re read everything. Really love it btw.

Aggregator gang
I can't belive my own stupidity. I have been reading this without adding it to my "reading" list. Now I have to re read everything. Really love it btw.
You can 'mark all as read' to clear that up if you already have read them.

Also whats with these dragons being super cute in human form? holy crap Rex, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread