Saigo no Isha wa Sakura wo Miagete Kimi wo Omou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Death of a Certain University Student 1

Dex-chan lover
I'll put this here to save you from a google search:
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as motor neurone disease or Lou Gehrig's disease in the United States, is a rare, terminal neurodegenerative disorder that results in the progressive loss of both upper and lower motor neurons that normally control voluntary muscle contraction.
tl;dr she gradually lose the ability to move her body as the disease progress

Dex-chan lover
Wow this was still on my reading list on mangaupdates after the 6 chapters fascans did lmao

Edit: ALS, wow, my grandma died of that. Luckily it was one of the non-genetic variants (my mom confirmed she doesn't have the genes for it) but god it was tough to watch, I was only 10 when she passed.

Aw man she’s gonna die isn’t she

It takes a minimum of 2 years to die from it so I can't imagine we witness her death in this story arc unless she really just runs in front of another car. However, there's still no known cure so I'm interested in how the optimistic doctor will respond to this case. Surely he's not going to dedicate all of his time into researching a cure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread