Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Since the beginning I've thought that she's always known. However, I suspect she might actually be grateful that he killed her dad. Dude was a pedophile. What's to say she wasn't his first and most often victim.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she wants to meet him to like "thank" him for getting rid of her father? I mean the dad is quite literally a pedophile, so it wouldn't be that far off to assume, the he did stuff to his daughter too.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is so strange.
It's like a dream where it doesn't make sense once you wake.
well it's a forced plot to begin with. it wouldn't make sense because it was actually unrealistic. Just enjoy what the author intends to do for now.

Double-page supporter
Full forgiveness or full revenge, I'd be fine with either so long as a romance (real or fake) doesn't spring up between the two.

Group Leader
I think it's forgiveness/complicated but not psycho feelings that'll get baited as something more sinister a few times through Kazuma's POV. All the fucked-up vibes have come from Kazuma's perspective, even in this chapter. The mangaka could be building up to a twist, but it's way more likely that she just wants the safety of a loving family and the catharsis of being able to process all this shit and heal with him at her own pace instead of Kazuma hitting the nuclear option right now.

"Suicide is selfish" isn't just a deterrent. Dying means depriving others of you as a resource for their own healing. And while you don't always owe them that, atonement means paying them whatever is owed instead of skipping out on the tab and acting like they're getting something out of that.

Interesting to note that on the paper it says that she can meet him in five years. This means that for two years after his murder, she hadn't been looking into this sort of stuff even though it wouldn't have been that hard for her.

I'll bet you that she suffered in similar ways to what MC's mom has suffered (remember, she chose to move them all to a remote house the grandmother owned), people mistreating her for the actions of her family in this case her rapist father. Heck, it was probably the family that took her in for awhile that did the mistreatment and instilled into her a sense that it was her fault. This will probably be explored through her being bullied and all, but I'm guessing she wanted to meet the MC to try to give him a 'little sister' again, to try to atone for what her father took from him in a way.

Some of her more secretive actions are probably also the result of trauma. She saw her father being murdered by the MC, I imagine that her general hesitation and reluctance to talk with him and even running away from him on sight at the grave were due to a PTSD like response from watching the murder. Might even be making her want to hide who her dad is if she's afraid that MC might kill her too (even if just unconsciously). She both wants to help the MC and support him but is deep down scared of him, and probably seeing him at two of his lowest points (begging her to kill him and the massive anxiety attack in the restaurant) have probably bolstered her sense of needing to help him which is why she's more openly approaching and talking to him.

Dex-chan lover
I mean… this is the same country where a dude was practically A celebrity for eating a foreign girl, so…

damn author had to give a cliffhanger at the end, btw i don't think this is a revenge story but a redemption one.. however who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Even if she wants to kill him, it'll just be a cycle of pain and agony. And it's actually not that sad or depressed. I just feel bad for the mother.

Double-page supporter
this is weird, i was so into it up till this twist which...i don't like. because he literally went up to girl and was like kill me, the fact she was like no, she must want to kill his mom since she clearly see's (by him having social anxiety and planning to kill himself) he is more than willing to give everything up. maybe she wanted to be in control of the situation idk, ultimately this twist feels like conflict of interest, like he doesnt fully want to live with this it's wraps unless she plans something else or she has a change of heart

People are speculating that she will kill him, I think not. But I can respect that opinion but I think that she was also sa by her father, just thinking, I don't know so she wanted to get much closer with him.

Double-page supporter
Mann, just 4 chapters and I already love the story. I'm hoping for wholesome stories but that's impossible ig. I believe this will have a heavy and dark story, especially for the MC. I'm quite curious what the girl's plan is for the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread