Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Well I guess the ending would probably look like "shiika will become his new sister, and when their relationship became super close enough she will hang herself in front of the mc and force him to take all of the guilt and despair twice".

Hey so I read the first 4 chapters on a site for free, but I think this story is going to be interesting and I want to read the rest officially and support the creators. Is there a medium where I can buy/access English translation legally? I was only able to find an amazon link to a JP version(not sure this is the right place to ask but help me pls)

Dex-chan lover
It's either it's true that's both her parents are dead and she living with a relative, that relative being the rapist that got killed, or she is out for revenge, honestly who knows

Dex-chan lover
Either Shiika was also abused by her father and is happy that Kazuma killed him, or she's just trying to forgive him, because she know why he killed that bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Hey so I read the first 4 chapters on a site for free, but I think this story is going to be interesting and I want to read the rest officially and support the creators. Is there a medium where I can buy/access English translation legally? I was only able to find an amazon link to a JP version(not sure this is the right place to ask but help me pls)
As far as I know, there's no official English translation yet, so the only way to support the author right now is buying their work in JP.

Dex-chan lover
What he supposed be to do man.. if I were him, i'll fucking butchered her father too

He was probably a minor at that time, so he got a extremely lighter sentence.
He also had mitigating factors on his side (mental health problems caused by the rape and suicide).
Even public opinion was on his side, if Japan has a jury system similar to the USA, then another factor in his favour.
The article that talks about what happened says that the main character was a 20 year old college student at the time. So he's 27 at the time of this story. Which is really bad for the main character. He's basically lost all of his young adult years, never finished college, and he was an adult at the time he committed murder. His record is known, and, in Japan, once your a criminal, your always a criminal.

What a lot of people commenting on the story don't understand is that in Japan, being a criminal basically marks you for life in Japanese society. You are always a criminal from that time forward. You won't be able to get a job, you won't be able to get a home (nobody will rent or sell to you), nobody will want to marry you. The main character is basically persona non grata as far as Japanese society is concerned. He's screwed basically. Which is probably weighing on him as well. The main character will basically never be able to take care of himself, so he'll be reliant on his mother for the rest of his life. This is why Japan has one of the highest criminal recidivism rates in the world. For many ex-cons, going back to crime is literally their only option to support themselves. Many simply do go on to commit suicide.

I'd guess either a) its gonna go the revenge route, she kills his mom or sum idk
b) she forgives him
c) she got abused by her father so she actually doesnt hate the guy

Dex-chan lover
The article that talks about what happened says that the main character was a 20 year old college student at the time. So he's 27 at the time of this story. Which is really bad for the main character. He's basically lost all of his young adult years, never finished college, and he was an adult at the time he committed murder. His record is known, and, in Japan, once your a criminal, your always a criminal.

What a lot of people commenting on the story don't understand is that in Japan, being a criminal basically marks you for life in Japanese society. You are always a criminal from that time forward. You won't be able to get a job, you won't be able to get a home (nobody will rent or sell to you), nobody will want to marry you. The main character is basically persona non grata as far as Japanese society is concerned. He's screwed basically. Which is probably weighing on him as well. The main character will basically never be able to take care of himself, so he'll be reliant on his mother for the rest of his life. This is why Japan has one of the highest criminal recidivism rates in the world. For many ex-cons, going back to crime is literally their only option to support themselves. Many simply do go on to commit suicide.
Which of course turns the "once a criminal, always a criminal" stigma into a self-fulfilling prophecy and public perception gets confirmed to be "true".

noj

Fed-Kun's army
I think she wants to thank him. If her father was a pedo its entirely possible that he molested her as well. So killing him may have been a good thing for her. Or maybe she feels guilty. If she was being molested maybe she told him to stop and she feels like he found someone else to replace her which led to Yuris death.

Really curious about the direction this will take.

Dex-chan lover
First off, translator just use the damn honorifics. You’re removing loads of context when you pull those out.

Second, her parents died and she was living with someone she didn’t get along with. The rapist was clearly attacking her as well and MC saved her by offing him.

Users who are viewing this thread