Saihate ni Madou

Dex-chan lover
lol, 'nuff said right? Creep vibes from the synopsis alone are pretty high.
What a heavy story containing real life sensitive topics such as rape and sexual assault.

I'm sure the artist won't draw a multi-page hentai of the rape scene portraying it as hot and erotic, right? ... right?

I'll be honest I had low hopes from the synopsis. I kinda expected it to some kid of horror/thriller thing with the girl trying to take the MCs mother or something. But from the looks of it, it's more of the girl realising how much of a complete scumbag her father was. I really hope this goes for a brother and sister thing instead of some sort of weird forced relationship between them

Dex-chan lover
Ill did the same without hesitate, also her daughter is better off without him or she might be the next victim or might be already been a victim.

Smoking her father's pack, that shi loud asf. Nah but fr though, being pressed over the murdering of a rapist is insane.

I wasn't ready for this...
artworks-dcZZznwvCIjxzVdh-Ia2kPw-t500x500.jpg

Bro I barely read the synopsis for two seconds and instantly knew "Yup, the comments are going to make my day, with this one!" But fuckin' Christ that was a slap in the face. 💀

Edit: After doing some reading, it's... pretty "wholesome" in its own way. The mother just wants to move on, but the son isn't budging as he suffers from internal guilt and panic attacks. I'll keep reading, I guess.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, here comes another manga that's not gonna be good for my mental health.

Double-page supporter
Thinking to myself that the author is trying sooo hard, but all he can produce is schlock.

Then I go look at his pixiv and wow. What a sick joke. Man's the villain of his own manga, but he still does it.

Smoking her father's pack, that shi loud asf. Nah but fr though, being pressed over the murdering of a rapist is insane.
I wanna say bro is more upset he “didn’t keep her safe” but then again he does cite “I killed someone” as a reason to off himself. Yeah, kind of wild. Need more Gary Plauche energy on this kind of story.

Yeah, I was hoping against hope this would be good. It could be. But just look at the spread from page 3 of chapter 1.

It’s so over before it even starts. These two are going to wind up in some un-sanctioned bad touch “romance” and it’s gonna be a dumpster fire for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the author has a few more plot hooks on the way to keep things interesting. This author really seems to like close up shots of despair.

Users who are viewing this thread