Saihate ni Madou

what are you talking about one of those religions are notorious for marring children to adults (usually girls to old men) can you guess which spoilers its Christianity.
as for the guilt its more the fact he feels guilt for the impact it had on an innocent child which is fair hed need to be a sociopath not to
Christians do not believe or push marrying children to anyone and neither does the Jewish community. I don’t know if you are referring to Mary and Joseph in that comment, but there is no place in the NT that says that Joseph was old. But I do agree with your second comment and I want to see if the Shiika really harbors no resentment or if she is thankful possibly for having the same treatment done to her by her father.

The older brother is doing the whole "perfect boy who is secretly creepy" schtick but it's in a context where he doesn't know these people personally or have any reputation with them, so it's just a guy being overtly creepy and somehow not managing to remember which leg he is lying about, an extremely basic fact to forget while talking condescendingly to everyone else like he's a total genius instead of bugfuck nuts with nonsensical logic. Him being bonkers isn't an issue, the framing of scenes trying to present him like a master manipulator for a plan any middle schooler could easily follow is just weird.

Dex-chan lover
What is this Boys Abyss level drama lol it’s not even about the dude’s trauma anymore it just devolved into “WhAt WiLl HaPpEn NeXt TiMe!?”

Damn that's fucked up. Chapter 10 really put the whole thing on another level. Yeah, the only part that I don't like is how guilty the MC feel about killing that guy, he should be proud.

Who in the fucking world tagged this. "Erotica"? "Loli"? Both those tags are so disgustingly wrong I don't even know where to begin...

Who in the fucking world tagged this. "Erotica"? "Loli"? Both those tags are so disgustingly wrong I don't even know where to begin...
How about stop “beginning” anything and start reading the story? I don’t understand why people are getting so disturbed over a fictional story. Stop self inserting yourself and you’re gonna be just fine.

How about stop “beginning” anything and start reading the story? I don’t understand why people are getting so disturbed over a fictional story. Stop self inserting yourself and you’re gonna be just fine.
You completely misunderstood that comment. It's not about Erotica and Loli being "disgustingly wrong", but tagging this story as Erotica even though it's more akin to a trauma inducing psychological drama based on a believable premise.

Chapter 10 just made me want to punch a wall, kill a long dead fictional character all over again, revive the little sister and give her a hug. Jesus.

“Erotica” couldn’t be more wrong. Honestly fucked up how someone could put that tag and think that it’s correct 💀

Dex-chan lover
Seconding that, wtf is there an erotica tag on this? Did some coomerbrain read the description and got his brain haywired again?
Also: This is some heavy stuff, very good read so far. Hoping the TL didn't drop this as it has been 2 months...

Aggregator gang
Why the good dark stuff get dropped while the dumb brain stuff get tons of updates.

Hope someone pick it up

Users who are viewing this thread