Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 63.1

Dex-chan lover
BIG PAIN out of 10
Also holy hell, his regeneration magic is insane to allow him to hold on like that
I wonder if he'll have scars after this? It's fire that can literally burn away souls after all

Beautiful(ly gruesome) double spread as well

Dex-chan lover
Would slashing a blood vessel on a giant release blood like a pressure lance?
MC got shredded apart from nothing more than blood at high speed, makes me wonder how a dragon body works.
Hopefully he will go Siegfried route and now gets dragon powers from showering in its blood.
He was charging hellfire
Guess what happen with the hose analogy

Dex-chan lover
Would slashing a blood vessel on a giant release blood like a pressure lance?
MC got shredded apart from nothing more than blood at high speed, makes me wonder how a dragon body works.
Hopefully he will go Siegfried route and now gets dragon powers from showering in its blood.
He is imbued with dragon aspect, which means both good and bad things.

Dex-chan lover
Stagnate is probably gushing a waterfall of juice right about now...
Not sure if gusta :pepehmm:

Supporter
Man… I was already unhappy with the anime’s ending to this fight because I felt that it wasn’t doing the art justice but this makes it INSANELY clear and was right.

Supporter
Split double pages, hoarding the "full" chapter on their site, watermarking every page, a full five pages of promos and begging...

Jesus fucking christ, zero shame. This is just pathetic.

No, the scamscanner needs to NOT SPLIT DOUBLE PAGES.
It's not the scanner. It's the staff guy that uploads stuff for all kinds of groups. I don't know that the scanner or TL has uploaded this to MD for like 2 years, since the guy before Electromaster was doing the same.

Dex-chan lover
Double pages work just fine when whoever uploads them doesn't split the pages. It's not a fault on the user, it's the asshole who split the pages. I'm not going to change my settings for one moron filled group who doesn't upload properly. And when you go to Scamwhafucks homepage, guess what! It's split on their site too. It's almost like they did it on purpose to get their watermark on the same page twice.

So I am going to blame them when every other uploader doesn't do stupid shit like that.

Double-page supporter
I thought the dragon's spray destroyed your soul... but you can just choose to... not have your soul destroyed? What's going on here? :thonk:
The Demon Sword heals him before he is completely destroyed.
Since he's literally inside the dragon and filled with a lot of blood, he is technically immortal as long as he has the resolve to swing that sword.

So in the end he is receiving a bunch of damage to his body and soul, which get instantly headed by the sword in a loop. Which is why he is in such agony and is literally hallucinating from pain.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's better or worse to be boiled alive by dragon blood instead of incinerated by dragon breath.

Dex-chan lover
So I initially thought that his body being melted away down to the muscles, tendons, and bones was just an illusion to display the pain he felt. NOPE! Looks like it's genuinely happening and he's using his divinely gifted powers to constantly heal himself back from the brink of death.

Why do I hear Stagnate moaning in the background?
Its not divine power thats healing him, it's overeater healing him with the magic from the eruption

Dex-chan lover
In the LN, it explained very detail on how Will was in the hellish cycle of melting and healing. And imagined, it happened for hours. It's amazing that Will didn't lose his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread