Fed-Kun's army
I guess they don't have much longer and will ask Will to burn them TT_TT
No time for celebration or rest huh?

Aggregator gang
HELLO CAN YOU MARK YOUR SPOILERS??????

What the heck is up with LN readers spoiling every single comment section

XL

Dex-chan lover
Just read this series today, thanks for doing this.

Group Leader
Glad you guys like this so much! Happy to put it out for you~

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh I cried.

What a great manga, thanks for the chapter. ;-;

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear
Spellcasting uses the power of True Words, which the creator god used to create the world. In the beginning, there were only True Words, and if one said the True Word for fire, there was a chance to accidentally create fire. The creator god made the world, looked at what he'd done, and called it "good". But for something to be "good", "bad" had to exist. And the creator god was unable to take back its True Words, and so evil was created. Evil gods killed the creator, and in that instance, life and death were born.

Mourning that terrible mistake, the god of knowledge created the "common language", words distant from the power of True Words, so such an accident could never happen again.

But anyway, the point is that even gods have to chant true Words and their chants to manipulate imagination and nature to their literal words.

Sadly it kind if turns down hill after he leaves the ruins. He picks up a pretty elf boy and they constantly give off bl vibes every chapter. The tsundere elf boy blushes everytime Will teases him.

Double-page supporter
Aw dang, that's more like "jumped off a cliff" than "went downhill", @Pen3.

@es_kan yes, it became hard to read starting in vol2. Will even said it must be hard because many men would find the elf boy attractive. I hope they learned from their mistake and change the tsundere elf boy to tsundere elf girl in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot how good this one was.

This kid feels more heroic than any OP isekai main I can think of. The steel it would take to kill your own family to set them free. Looks like a happy ending but perhaps not that happy. I'm guessing the curse of undeath has been withdrawn?

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan
LN's vol2 is a little bad, but it's not as bad as it sounds. Pretty boy elf just sticks up for his friend whenever Will's too oblivious about anything. It's to the point people tease him about it. But honestly, he owes a large debt to Will, and Will's so kind-hearted to random villagers, he worries if it'll be the end for him because of it. Pretty boy elf companion will actually actively hit on girls, or say they're beautiful to their faces when he meets one that strikes his fancy.
Will's main love interest is Gracefeel. Will's unwanted love interest is Stagnate.

Users who are viewing this thread